🚫🚷All The Wrong Moves↘️⬇️↙️⬅️⬆️↗️➡️

As Happy went on his next job Giaconda went home but not before being ordered by Happy to once again "stay here!"  as he was leaving the club he had slid his hands up her cheeks and cupped her chin within them as he kissed her lips "no Hap!.... I can't!.... without you here.... this place doesn't feel right.... it isn't home!.... not for me!.... I'm gonna go home.... I'll take Chucky with me!.... we'll be like little over excited school girls and talk about boys!"  she tells him softly ending with a tease "I accept that!"  Chucky says as he walks over hearing the last bit of their conversation Happy and Giaconda chuckle softly "I've got that trip to plan anyway.... ma wanted Chuck to go with us.... he's pretty good with flowers and was hired to help decorate the wedding venue.... so yeah they have been spending some time together.... she finds him to be quite adorable!.... which worries me!"  she teases Happy laughs softly "alright!.... I'll see you at home then!"  he says then gives her another kiss "you take good care of her!"  he orders Chucky Chucky nods "come on Chuck Dog's got a car ready for us to borrow"  Giaconda says wrapping her arm around Chucky's shoulders Chucky smiles and they head out the door.... Chucky and Giaconda spend the day with Ilaria playing their trip to Ireland that they have been working on for a few weeks.... when Happy had found out about it Giaconda told him "they say that fresh air does you good and according to Cameron there's no air that is fresher than Irish air!"  Happy chuckles "besides I know that if we needed anything there's the charter that's down there and I'm sure after a little bit of convincing they'll help.... I believe Cherry's still down there.... maybe I'll talk Kip into going as well so he can see her!"  she continues Happy laughs "one of the Hospice doctors will be going with us to help take care of ma.... and I've never been.... it'll be.... interesting!"  she says he chuckles and gives her a kiss..... Ilaria was definitely kinda crushin on Chucky but not in a "love him deeply" kinda way more of a "pinch his cheeks he's so adorable!" kinda way.... when they walked out of the club they found out that Dog didn't have a car but a Harley waiting for them "Ope said that you could borrow the Panhead"  Dog tells her tossing her the keys she chuckles "thanks Dog!.... gotta helmet Chucky can borrow?!"  she asks Dog nods and walks away coming back over with a shiny red helmet which Chucky puts on right away with an excitable smile "thanks Dog!"  he says with the same enthusiasm he always has Dog smiles and nods "come on Chuck!.... I'll teach you how to drive with just one finger"  Giaconda says kindly "I accept that!"  Chucky replies Dog and Giaconda chuckle then wave at one another as Chucky climbs on the Panhead then Giaconda climbs on after him doing exactly as she promised and they head off to Bakersfield....

 I'll teach you how to drive with just one finger"  Giaconda says kindly "I accept that!"  Chucky replies Dog and Giaconda chuckle then wave at one another as Chucky climbs on the Panhead then Giaconda climbs on after him doing exactly as she prom...