Meeting Happy's Mom👩‍👦

Happy's mom name Origin and Meaning👇🏽 .... what she looks like is in the chapter photo👆🏽

Ilaria: origin: Italian  meaning: "cheerful, happy"

A week later Happy got a surprise when a familiar breathtakingly sexy creamy black female walks from the house next to his moms to his moms door with a tray of beautiful plantable flowers of all types and some orchids "there is no way she took me seriously!"  he thinks to himself.... he was in his moms garage working on her car when she passed by most likely not noticing him standing there staring at her rubbing his hands clean with a rag as she knocks on his mother's door "if you're selling Girl Scout cookies we're not interested!"  he hears his mother shout as she goes to answer the door "oh yes we are!"  Happy growls lowly to himself as he watches the front door of his mom's place open and hears Giaconda reply with a soft laugh "I'll be sure to warn them if I see any!.... my names Giaconda I just moved next door and thought I'd come meet the neighbors.... I'm not sure how good a cook I am and I'm not brave enough to poison strangers I hope to befriend by turning them into my guinea pigs and I'm not very fond of handing out "pretty things" that'll end up dying later on anyway.... no matter how good they smell.... so I thought I'd try I'd start a new trend and hand out plantable ones.... if you need help planting them I'd be happy to help!.... consider it a new kind of bonding tactic"  Happy's mom laughs then says with a smile "Ilaria Lowman"  Giaconda smiles then says "pleasure Ilaria"  she turns to face Happy who just walked up behind her and coos "hey there sexy!"  Happy swallows noticeably then purrs "hi gorgeous!"  Giaconda chuckles "so Hap!.... how about we find a place to set these for the time being and then you can give me a tour of this quaint little town you call home?!.... the movers won't be here with my stuff for a few hours yet.... we could always go put the fear of god in them and make them work faster if you find that more to your liking!"  Giaconda suggests Happy laughs he takes a few of the Orchids out of her arms and her skin tingles at his gentle touch which sends light shocks that travel throughout one anothers bodies and the three of them walk inside and they place the flowers on top of the kitchen counter then they head back towards the doorway "I'll be back to help you plant those"  Giaconda promises "I look forward to it!"  Ilaria replies with a smile Happy gives his mother a kiss on the cheek "I like her!"  Ilaria whispers Happy blushes giving her the answer she expected... he does too.... as he follows Giaconda's sexy ass out of the house....

This would be the third time Happy has met the breathtakingly sexy creamy chocolate beauty of a woman

This would be the third time Happy has met the breathtakingly sexy creamy chocolate beauty of a woman.... the second time he met her she once again seemed to be "having some fun" with a group of black boys who apparently thought they were men and of course this variety of fun involved knifes.... lost in the fight she failed to notice that Happy joined in the fun and helping her with her boy troubles at first he only watched in awe at the sight before him as she fought with two shiny and sharp knives fighting off 6 black boys/men who didn't seem to have any lacerations of any kind anywhere on their clothes or skin but plenty of bloody possibly broken bruises in some very well thought out executed areas and after the black boys/men were taken care off those blades were pointed at Happy in the very same areas that she once pointed them at her and Veronica's "bodyguard" the cup of his jeans where something much larger and now very hard lived protected inside and his neck where the point of the blade rests just under his chin "don't make me clip your wings Crow!"  she warns in a dark yet teasing tone "then how will I teach you how to fly!?!"  he asks in a tantalizingly smokey husky tone and a sexy corner smile arousing her as she aroused him her eyebrow raises at his suggestive tone she sheathes her knives back up against her sides shaking her head with a corner smile of her own then walks past him once again smacking his ass this time hard enough to make his butt cheek sting which he knew she did on purpose and his smile grew as he turned and watched her walk away and man what a sight that was to see....