Afternoon Delight

The next day Giaconda rides into the club on her Panhead with another delicious much darker yet still creamy piece of chocolate sitting behind her

The next day Giaconda rides into the club on her Panhead with another delicious much darker yet still creamy piece of chocolate sitting behind her.... Chibs had called her early that morning long before the sun arose about Juice and what he had found out.... though she had already guessed long before that "how did you expect him to react!?!.... he's being hounded by the sheriff and the ADA then Clay patches him in even higher than before!.... it didn't help1.... it added more pressure!.... you know what that patch entails more than I do!.... but if you think about it.... it was given to him for all the wrong reasons!.... he's afraid to speak up about all the shit that's going on in his head cause in his mind he has already figured out how you will handle it.... he's too trusting, too soft!.... and though the club needs that more than any of you realize.... he's not in the right mind set at the moment.... but he will NOT abandon the only family he has left!!.... YOU and the rest of the Crows.... you are his family!!.... and he's tearing himself apart so he doesn't tear you apart and make you regret ever patching him in at all!.... he loves ALL of you with every beat of his aching breaking heart and will do ANYTHING for you!!.... even if that means losing himself in the process.... he isn't one who likes to be alone.... and he's afraid that you all will abandon him.... or just as bad if not worse kill him yourself if he admits his "faults"!.... he's just as observant as I am.... he just knows when to keep his mouth shut better than I do!"  Chibs chuckles as she lets out a heavy sigh "I'll call Jax.... there's a "job" that I have appointed for Juice.... a family of a friend of mine who has found themselves in a hole too deep for them to dig themselves out of.... I need to get them out of Charming!.... out of California if I can!.... if I can get Jax's permission I'll bring the family in to meet him tomorrow.... I am NOT asking Clay!.... I don't trust that man!.... I never have and I never will!.... we'll be in by noon!"  she tells him then hangs up Chibs smiles at his phone then shakes his head "always two steps ahead that girl!"  he mutters to himself then he walks into one of the apartments to try and get some sleep though his mind still goes back to what he had witnessed and he once again starts to worry about Juice.... so here they were Conda, her friend Atiena and her parents.... riding in a car behind them.... driving into T&M while Jax, Chibs and Juice were chatting about their "problem".... the guys turn to look as Juice's eyes widen at the sight of the two woman "alright give us a minute"  Jax orders and Juice walks out of the garage and over to the two woman as they climb off the Panhead "Juice.... this is Ati.... Atiena meet Juan Carlos Ortiz"  Giaconda introduces the two to one another as Atiena's parents park and walk over themselves "and this is Chausitiu and Johari, Atiena's parents"  Juice smiles at the three newcomers "nice to meet you!"  he replies "you as well son!"  Chausiku says Johari smiles at him with a nod  "Juice huh!?!"  Atiena asks softly "they were very thirsty when they came up with that!"  Giaconda teases the others laugh....