The Things You Do To Me!

Happy couldn't believe that Giaconda still wanted more just as much as he did his adrenaline was pumping higher than it ever has for this very reason with how many times they did it and how many places he didn't feel tired at all they ended up outside which helped calm the heat that their bodies built up in there never ending exercise laying on the cool now wet with their mixed sweat grass as he continues to ride her after all she did tell him to ride her like he did his Harley and he could do that forever too his love for torture was his escape from all the things that go wrong in his life and now he finally had something that was right someONE who promised to never leave through thick and thin, good and bad, darkness or light she is the light in his darkness the one thing that may just keep him sane, lead him as far down the "right" path as he allowed her to.... they ended up sleeping outside Happy in just his boxers and Giaconda was wearing only his kutte and he couldn't help but take his cell phone out of the pocket of it and take a picture of her with it on her breasts peeking out of the lips of it and her sexy smooth shaven vagina peeking out from inbetween her legs as though tempting him to eat it she looked sexier than any porn star and/or Playboy bunny that ever existed as she smiles at the perfect time just as his finger hit the button to take the picture "got your wallpaper all set huh!?!"  she teases with a soft laugh "you know it gorgeous!"  he replies with a devilish grin he does as she "suggests" making that very picture his wallpaper/phone lock screen pic then he sets it down kneels down before her and gives in to the teasing wetness of her vagina as he devours her once again making her moan erotically and slide her hand over the top of his head once he got his fill he laid down beside her and as he stretches out his arm she lifts her head and lays it in the crook of his arm and he brings her body closer to his as they close their eyes and fall into a deep and peaceful slumber they slept well into the afternoon laying in the grass waking up to the shadow of his mother looking down at them with a smile on her face "oh!.... hey ma!.... we were just.... working on our tan!.... not that I need one!"  Giaconda teases softly as she sits up making Ilaria chuckle softly "I see!"  Ilaria teases playfully Happy sits up looking at his mother with a impish grin on his face.... Happy ate lunch with his two favorite women then headed off out on the road to the Tacoma charter club....

There was no other woman for Happy not anymore not even a Crow Eater not since he and Giaconda started dating and if it stayed like this.... which he hoped that it did.... he plans on marrying her he has yet to learn what her last name was and who her father is he knew that the Crow Eaters would hate her for "stealing" his attention for he saw how they reacted to the attention he gave her and not them in Nevada but he doesn't care about any of that just her.... Happy's mind went back to one night when he came back from a job for the club and wanted to feel her laying next to him.... he walked into her home and looked around for her when he found her she was sleeping and he made the mistake of walking over to her side of the bed to kiss her goodnight but before he got too close there was once again a knife at his throat but not at the cup of his pants.... unfortunately..... she had griped his wrists twisted his body so that he now laid under her on their bed and she placed the tip of one of her knives under his chin with a expression of complete darkness on her face realizing who it was that was now under her her eyes widen the darkness she once expressed disappears and is replaced by a surprised calmness as she lowers the knife but before she could say anything his lips were on hers the knife was placed on the nightstand by her side of the bed and his body was now on top of hers his hardened erection apparent to all "I'm sorry but I just can't help myself!"  Happy says breathing heavily as though they just had sex for hours even though he had only just begun his lips attacked hers feverishly as his hands worked to undress her and massaged each part of her stopping to play every now and again.... after the made love they laid on the bed side by side and fell asleep Happy had a smile on his face as he closes his eyes and journeys into dreamland..... probably on a Harley.....