Family Values👨‍👧‍👧

Happy rides down to the club and heads straight into the arms of his wife "I'm sorry!.... I'm just.... too tired to ride and I can't leave Tig completely alone.... not after what he's been through!" Giaconda apologizes softly he places his hands on her cheeks "it's ok gorgeous!.... I'm glad you called" he says softly and kisses her lips "I can't be without you Hap!.... I'd never survive!.... I-I.... need a shower!" she says he chuckles and he leads her to an empty apartment and they take a shower together then lay on the bed side by side and she tells him everything that had happened he couldn't help but laugh when she got to the part where she "stole" Tig's lighter then burned her fathers minions in place of Tig's daughter "he's right!.... I am proud of you!" he growls lowly as he turns his body towards hers gripping her chin gently with his hand and kisses her lips she chuckles softly and he teases "damn!.... I missed all the fun!!" she sits halfway up in the bed and looks at him "it wasn't FUN Hap!!" she snaps softly "I know!.... I know!.... wrong choice of words.... but you know what I meant!.... god I want too!.... so bad!!" he says his last six words were said inbetween kisses "but I will settle for the taste of your lips and the feel of your soft skin on and under mine.... if you let me!.... I won't enter you.... not tonight!.... but.... DAMN!!" he whispers and she nods his lips meet hers and his hands slide under her shirt and over her breasts and he makes love to her.... without entering her.... and doesn't stop till they both fall asleep her body laying on top of his and his arms wrapped around her their heads laying side by side with hers facing his as they lay above the covers fully clothed and somewhat satisfied but still yearning for one another.... the next morning Happy and Giaconda walk out of the club apartment to see Tig and Dawn sitting at the bar "mornin!" Giaconda says as she walks in with Happy walking behind her his hands on her hips "I should have known!" Tig teases "yes you should have!" she teases back and he chuckles Dawn stares over at Happy and Giaconda "hey Chuck!" Giaconda says with a smile as Chucky walks in from the kitchen carrying two plates of pancakes with bacon and eggs "hi Conda!.... you hungry!?!.... I can make you a plate!" Chucky asks with his usual happy-go-lucky excitement "I probably should huh!?!.... I am eating for three after all!" Giaconda replies with a smile Chucky grins then heads back into the kitchen to make her a plate.... once Jax and the rest of the club hear what happened to Dawn it became Juice's job to find out where Fawn lives and once they did they all look at Giaconda "I'll do what I can.... I made a promise after all!" she tells them and Tig smiles at her walking over to give her a hug.....

About an hour later Dawn is sitting behind Giaconda as she rides her Panhead as they head to Oakland to meet Fawn

About an hour later Dawn is sitting behind Giaconda as she rides her Panhead as they head to Oakland to meet Fawn.... as soon as they get there Giaconda hops off her Panhead and rushes over to Tig who was ready to go on the attack against the three dark skinned men on his other daughter porch "Tig!.... Tig!.... come on!.... we don't know the reason they're there!.... they don't seem to be causin any harm.... you know how black work!.... they're like girl's headed to the bathroom!.... they walk in packs.... talk about chicks and how small their cocks are!" she says as she takes ahold of the lips of his hoodie to stop him the guys chuckle "let's test the theory out first hmm!?!.... I can't help by be curious as to how tiny they are!.... and as long as you can keep your head on straight.... think things through a bit more clearly than usual you're in charge today!" she adds Tig nods with a smile as she wraps her arm around his neck and they all walk over towards the porch...."mornin boys!" Giaconda says as she Tig and the others walk up to the porch the men sitting on the porch look at her in surprise "I'm sure you know who I am!.... but I'm not the one that matters.... today it's all about the family!.... now her father and sister would like to have a word so if one of you wouldn't mind going to get her?!.... cause if you don't her father will!.... and how embarrassing would that be!?!" she asks the black men on the porch don't move just look at her with a hint of fear in their eyes "I told you that they're small!" she mutters teasingly to Tig who chuckles "who you lookin for!?!" one of the men pipe up "Dawn Trager.... and I'm guessin she may be in the type of position that no one wants to go let her know that her families here!" Giaconda replies Tig looks at her in shock "hey who doesn't love good old fashion torture!?!" she teases Happy lets out a low chuckle Tig turns to him with a raised eyebrow as Happy places his hands on his wifes hip as he walks up behind her Tig "gets the message" and nods in a way that says "ah!" that's when they hear a woman screaming and Tig bursts into the house Chibs and Jax chase after him "we'll someone's really bad at role play!" Giaconda teases in a low voice Dawn chuckles "I guess we'll be showing ourselves in ladies.... thanks for nothin!" Giaconda says to the men on the porch and she walks inside with Juice, Dawn and Happy behind her.... as they stand in the living room Fawn in a bathrobe, Tig sitting in a chair, Dawn sitting on the couch beside him, Juice by the wall near the archway leading into the kitchen, Fawn's boyfriend sitting on the arm of a chair near Juice, Jax, Happy and Frankie stand by the font door and Giaconda kneels before Fawn's boyfriend taking care of his bloody nose "you know.... I expected better from you Tig!.... especially with all those metal rings on your fingers.... you hit like a girl!.... and as one of the feminine gender.... I find this insulting!" Frankie chuckles at her tease "well I'll do better next time!" Tig teases back "yeah!.... I don't think there will be a "next time" bro!" she replies as she straightens then goes to stand by her husband taking his hand in hers Tig and Dawn start to tell Fawn why they were all there.... "I have people who can take you anywhere you want to go!.... I know you have at least heard of my father Fawn.... but you have nothing to worry about when it comes to me!.... I have made a promise to yours to protect you in whichever way I can!.... the men I have following you actually belong to the Galindo cartel.... so as long as you don't mind a few Mexican folk you should be just fine!" Giaconda says Jax looks at her in shock "well I asked Marcus but he and his men were busy trying to keep themselves alive.... and Romeo owes me a favor for keeping his secret for so long!" she says with a shrug Jax nods though he still looked pissed "I am the daughter of a Pope!.... there is not much you can keep from me no matter how hard you try!" she tells Jax after seeing his expression and a small smile slides up the corner of his lips at those words "besides!.... it seems people fear Romeo almost as much as they do my father!.... his li'l shadow on the other hand.... uh.... not so much!" she says he chuckles....