🏍Ride Like The Wind Bullseye🎯

The next day Giaconda rides with Happy as he and the SOA crew do their annual blood drive

The next day Giaconda rides with Happy as he and the SOA crew do their annual blood drive.... she looks up as she hears a motorcycle engine backfire and Bobby ride out on a old black Harley Fatboy "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" she hears Chibs say she smiles shaking her head "hey, all right" Tig says then whistles "it's an old fat boy on an old Fatboy" Half Sack jokes then apologizes as Bobby stares at him with an expression that says "really?!" "sorry" Jax walks over to Bobby as Giaconda leaves Happy's side to go check out Bobby's bike "thought you put that beast to sleep" Jax says "Fatboy ain't even reached its prime" Bobby replies as he watches Giaconda kneel down to get a good look at his Harley "barely looks like it can reach the end of the lot" Opie says Half Sack chuckles as Tig sits on the wheel of his own Harley "best bike for a long ride and I put it up against any of you pretty Dynas" Bobby replies "what do you think Conda?!" he asks her "it's a fine bike.... but it could use a tune up or two.... then again.... maybe it just misses being out on the open road!" she replies Bobby wraps his arm around her shoulder and says "see this woman gets it!" Giaconda smiles then says "well I better get back over to Hap before he becomes jealous of a FatBoy!" the guys laugh and Happy smiles at her "you hitting the gay rodeo on the way?" Jax asks as she walks back over to Hap "yee-haw" one of the Crows hoots "it's Captain Chaps" another one says the guys laugh "cowhide to protect the man hide" Bobby says "I think you look good Bobby" Giaconda replies with a smile as Happy holds her close her back pressed up against his chest his arm wrapped around her waist and his chin on her shoulder and he playfully nips at her neck with just his lips "thank you!" Bobby says with a small bow "get in line, Brokeback" Tig says with laughter in his tone there's more laughter from the men "oh, man" Half Sack says "shit" Chibs adds as Booby starts the Fatboy back up and there's a cloud of black smoke that forms behind him from it "really oh, goddamn, man come on, I gotta ride behind that thing?" Half Sack complains as he walks over to Bobby "shut up you should be used to getting sprayed in the face, prospect" Chibs says "usually by Bobby" Jax adds "eat me, Chibs" Half Sack replies "see, the thing is, I like a full scrote when I snack on someone" Chibs says "tasty" one of the Crows says "is that right? yeah? okay well, pretty soon you can have that" Half Sack says "are you gonna spontaneously sprout a nut? boing!" Tig asks "no" Half Sack answers "what, what, what?" Tig replies "getting a neuticle" Half Sack tells them "getting a what?" Jax asks "you're getting a musical?" Bobby asks "a musical?" Chibs asks "a fake ball, a neuticle it's an implant it'll give me a sense of symmetry" Half Sack replies Jax laughs as Half Sack says "balance" Tig mutters "oh, my God" Jax asks "are you for real?" Half Sack replies "yeah I'm waiting for the VA insurance to clear" Opie asks "you're getting a glass ball?" Giaconda rolls her eyes "no, no it's not glass it's like a...." Half Sack says "what is it?" Jax asks "like it feels real like a.... like...." Half Sack tries to explain "a hard boiled egg?" Chibs asks "soft, you know? squishy like a real ball" Half Sack says with a hit of nervousness "it's an implant.... that's normally used for pets.... I hope it works out for you Kip" Giaconda defends Half Sack "thanks!" Half Sack says he blushes as he walks back over to his Harley trying to make her pay for ruining their fun Jax teases "aww what a sweetheart!" Giaconda walks out of Happy's arms and playfully rushes over to Jax and starts rough housin with him which makes the guys laugh as she puts him in a head lock "alright alright I take it back!" Jax says with laughter in his tone and she lets him go with a smile then walks back over to Happy who pats the seat of his Harley that he was sitting on and Clay rides up and asks "what?" Bobby replies "you don't wanna know really" Clay says "hey, Bobby" Bobby asks "yeah?" Clay asks "shoulder gonna hold up?" Bobby replies "yeah, the shoulder's good" Clay turns to Piney who was watching the guys fool around as Gemma passes by him and says "hey, uh, appreciate you taking care of the garage while I'm gone" Piney replies "no problem" Clay says "tell the boys they can log some O.T. I don't wanna get buried" Piney tells him "I'll keep an eye on her I, uh I know she's been...." Clay says "she's fine you just worry about the cars" Piney says "got my full attention" Happy walks over to Clay who spun his Harley back around to lead the group to Eureka taking Giaconda with him his arm locked around her waist "what do you say, prez?" he shouts over the noise of all the Harley's "let's go save the children" Clay replies Happy looks at Giaconda and kisses her lips as he fires a few shots from his hand gun to start everything off with a bang then they head back over to his Harley and hop on as the guys around them cheer and applaud....

As they ride Giaconda's hand finds itself in Happy's pants and over his large hardened cock and yet stays out of view from everyone but the man it was pleasing immensely Zobelle and his right hand man AJ Weston watch them as they pass by seeing Giaconda still with Happy pissed Weston off tremendously "damn woman!" Happy moans Giaconda chuckles softly as her lips lay light soft kisses all over the side of his neck while her hand continuously massages his cock and her teeth slide down the lower lobe of his ear "you will.... pay.... for this!!" he groans she laughs "oh!.... I hope so!" she says with a alluring tone he growls lowly as her lips travel down to the crook of his neck and he moans deeply as his body quivers excitedly "you can't do this the whole ride!" he moans "wanna bet!?!" she teases playfully "that isn't fair!!" he groans.... she was right she could last for ages without losing speed or power in her strokes by the time Happy could stand up off his bike his cock was throbbing and his skin tingled as though her lips were still touching it and she was smiling at him like she could continue if he let her.... which he would if he could.... damn that smile it made his cock throb for a whole different reason.... then they rush down to go catch Tig who fell off his Harley as Bobby's once again backfires "shit!" Giaconda whispers as she checks him over then gets out her cell "sorry Tig.... but I gotta call.... we don't have the right stuff to treat this!" she tells him he looks up at her and grips her arm as though to tell her that it was alright "but hey!.... at least it wasn't your ass this time!" she teases he chuckles then asks with a smile "you just HAD to bring THAT up!?!" she shrugs and asks "it got you to smile didn't it!?!" he shakes his head as Happy and Chibs carry him back up the hill and gently lay him down in the back of the van "hey Juice.... ready to play nurse again!?!" Giaconda asks as she climbs in the back of the van and kneels beside Tig Juice laughs "he's not going to stick his finger up my....!!" Tig says then stops Giaconda laughs then she looks over at Happy before he shuts the back door and smiles at him once she nods Happy shuts the door he was holding onto and his cock throbs missing her touch "shut up!!" he growls through his teeth at his cock as he heads back to his bike missing his woman's warmth and touch in all the right areas and in all the right ways with the right amount of power in each and every stroke his cock throbs again "I know!.... I know!.... I miss her too!!" he whispers sadly as he reaches his Harley and climbs on.....

Once they reach the hospital Happy was happy to have Giaconda right back where she belonged by his side and under his loving strong protective embrace "he's stable get him to Admitting" the male doctor says as a few male nurses place Tig on a gurney "yeah he's a tough ol' coot!" Giaconda teases Tig playfully flips her off "uh!.... no thanks!.... 'preciate the offer though.... but I'm happy with what I got!" she replies as she hugs Happy tighter to her as she stands under his arm and directly at his side with her arm wrapped around the center of his chest which makes Happy smile Tig laughs "sorry, man" Tig says looking over at Clay as he gets rolled away "you just get patched up we'll come by after the drop" Clay replies "I'm gonna shove that bike so far up your ass" Tig says to Bobby "he's gonna be just fine" Bobby says as he walks away from the emergency room doors towards Jax and the others "you tend to his every beck and call you'll wipe his goddamn ass if that's what he wants you to do" Clay orders walking back to his Harley as Happy and Giaconda follow Bobby down the stairs "call Piney tell him we got two bikes down gonna need the flatbed" Jax orders Giaconda takes her cell out of her pocket and calls the shop she walks out of Happy's warm embrace to find a quiet spot so she didn't have any background murders happening around her and Happy follows her as she gives Piney a full run down of what just happened and after she hangs up she hops up and sits on the balcony like railing of the building kicking her feet up against it and placing her hands inbetween her legs her fingers entwined with one another there was a hunger in Happy's eyes as he watched her noticing where his eyes landed Giaconda smiles at him he growls lowly and walks over to her placing his body inbetween her legs and she kisses his lips softly.... Giaconda stays outside the hospital while Happy walks in to check on Tig she looks at them strangely when Bobby, Happy, Half Sack and Tigg still sitting in his wheelchair walk out she hops off the wall she was sitting on and walks over to them as Bobby says "I hate Kaiser oh shit that bitch still has your insurance card" Happy says patting Bobby on the shoulder "I got it" he kisses Giaconda's lips as he rushes back inside "where the hell is that deadbeat hospital?" Tig asks "find out" Bobby orders Half Sack "what do you want me to do? ask...." Half Sack asks "find out ask whoever's in there" Bobby orders and Half Sack rushes away "Clay said your task is to be my bitch" Tig says to Bobby "yeah, he did" Bobby replies as he steps on the break of the wheelchair to open the back doors of the ambulance Tig was to ride in "yeah I got one request you leave that piece of shit Fatboy on the side of the road" Tigg says "dude, that is my baby.... I...." Bobby replies "side of the road" Tigg says "that is the first bike I bought new" Bobby replies "you almost killed me, man" Tigg replies