His Nomad Life Is Over And A New Life Begins

"I got two requests for transfer, one from Tacoma one from the Nomads Kozik and Happy both wanna be a part of Samcro just wanna say, for me both these guys would make welcome additions and to be honest, we need you"  Clay says Giaconda turns her a...

"I got two requests for transfer, one from Tacoma one from the Nomads Kozik and Happy both wanna be a part of Samcro just wanna say, for me both these guys would make welcome additions and to be honest, we need you"  Clay says Giaconda turns her attention back to Happy and he places his thumb on one side of her chin and the rest of his fingers on her cheek as he kisses her lips "so.... let's vote it Happy? yea"  Clay says raising his hand "yea"  Tig says repeating the gesture "aye"  Chibs says also raising his hand "yea"  Opie says nodding "yes"  Piney says with a smile "yea"  Juice says waving two fingers in the air his elbow still on the table "yeah"  Bobby says looking over at Happy and Giaconda nodding his head there was a long pause when it came to Jax's turn as he looks at Happy and Giaconda she rolls her eyes at him and he smiles as Juice looks from the one sitting in a chair to the two by the wall to Jax and back "yeah!"  Jax says with a growl in his tone the guys laugh and they all look at Giaconda who plays along looking at Happy then the guys and says softly with her pointer finger laying on her lower lip in a thinking motion and tapping on it with the free margin of her finger "oh gee!.... I don't know!!"  Happy looks at her and says "hey!.... we talked about this!.... you agr....! why you!!"  he ends with a growl catching on and tickling her sides Clay bangs the gravel down again ending the vote "Kozik? yea"  Clay says waving his hand up halfway in the air "nay"  Tig says with a smile Jax sighs biting his thumb "Jesus Christ really?"  Clay asks looking over at Tig "I don't trust him, man"  Tig replies Clay bangs the gravel angrily ending that vote Kozik looks at them in shock and they all walk out of church.... Giaconda let's go of Happy as they walk out so that he could celebrate and just as soon as she walks away Tig grabs Happy's kutte spinning him half way out the doorway and growls through his teeth "yeah!"  Happy who had his hands wrapped under Tig's arms for balance says "yeah!"  he looks over at his wife who was leaning up against the bar and smiling at him holding a beer in her hands waiting for him to walk over to her when he was done celebrating he wraps his arm around Chibs as they walk over to the bar then he walks over to his wife's side and takes the bottle of cold beer out of her hand placing it back on the bar he places his hands on her hips rocking her back and forth then lowers his head and kisses her lips she moans softly as he lightly bites her lower lip in his excitement "come on, come on, come on"  they hear Tig say as Piney walks over and gives Happy a hug "Happy"  Piney says as he hugs him Bobby nods his head sideways at Giaconda who walks over to him ....

Once Giaconda reaches him Bobby hands over Happy's patches "here you go give these to your old man"  he says she smiles taking them and giving him a hug then she walks over to Happy she stands in front of him and playfully moves the little patches up and down then sideways on his kutte "I don't know!.... I'm not sure there the proper size.... or a good fit.... I can't even figure out how they're suppose to go on!"  Happy laughs lifting her up and hugging her spinning her around in a circle as she stands there still hanging onto his patches "get your mind out of the gutter boy!"  she teases "why!?!.... you gonna help me clean it!?!"  he asks "eww!.... gross!.... I know how dirty your mind can get!.... so no!.... ask a Crow Eater or a prospect.... I'm sure they can help with that!.... or they can help you make it dirtier if that's your pleasure!"  she replies at first he looked hurt then he realized that she was teasing and says with a smile "but!.... I'm asking you!"  she laughs then kisses his lips and he puts her down as Bobby walks over with a smile on his face "welcome, brother welcome"  Bobby says as Happy hugs him and he pats Happy on the back Kozik walks over and starts a fight with Tig by punching him in the back Tig falls to his knees "oh!"  Jax shouts as Piney helps Tig up "you son of a bitch"  Tig says turning his attention to his attacker "no fun getting sucker-punched, is it?"  Kozik asks "no, it's not!"  Tig growls as he pushes Kozik away from Giaconda and the others by the bar Happy wraps his arm around his wife's waist and moves her behind him protectively and the fight begins and he stands and watches them throw punches at one another Juice starts rushing around moving things out of the way to make room for the men fighting like a bunch of girls "should we do anything?"  Phil asks as Jax holds him back "yeah get some brooms there'll be a lot of shit to clean up"  Jax tells him "boys!"  Bobby shouts "don't dance, hit him!"  Happy adds "stop fighting like a sissy and be a man Kozik!"  Giaconda shouts Kozik looks at her and Tig takes the opportunity to punch him in the face she shrugs "he doesn't seem very good at following directions anyway!.... and I owe him for not listening!.... unfortunately it was someone elses fist that hit his face.... though.... even without all those rings on my fingers I could do better!"  she says shouting her four last words at Tig who chuckles then asks "oh yeah!?!"  she nods with a smile "you wanna join?!"  Tig asks "and give him the "pleasure" of ME touching HIM!?!.... no way!!.... this piece of chocolate only melts for one man!.... he's ALL YOURS!!.... besides I just got the sling off I don't want to have it put back on for hitting someone who's more feminine than I am!"  she replies Tigg laughs as the fight continues.... as Happy goes off on a job Giaconda heads home to pack for her trip to Ireland.... yes they all still planned on going her, Chucky, Half Sack and Ilaria and just as she promised Bobby they were staying in Belfast.... they were suppose to go a few days before but Giaconda wanted to be there for Happy when they were going to vote him into the Charming charter and now that that was over.... it was time she knew Happy wasn't going to be happy that he didn't get to say a "proper" goodbye but they could always make up for that whenever they return.... since he was going to the same place a day or so later than she was.... while there Giaconda met Padraic Chibs nephew, Kerrianne Chibs' daughter, Fiona Chibs' "wife".... who doesn't like her at all.... , McGee, Maureen, Trinity, Father Kellan, Jimmy O and O'Neil.... who she has a growing distaste for.... both Jimmy and O'Neil who stared at her like she was their next meal and conquest even after finding out that she is Happy's old lady....