Welcome Home Elvis🎸

****👆🏾 for you forgetful people to remind you what Conda's outfit looks like ☝🏾****

A few minutes later Bobby pulls in sitting in the back of an unmarked police vehicle with Stahl Juice hands Giaconda Bobby's kutte so that she could put it on him and she slides a wedding invitation into one of the inside pockets of it and a entire flock of Crows walk over to and surround the car as Bobby gets out of the back seat Bobby smiles at her as he lets her slide his kutte through each arm and around his back then gives her a hug Happy grins at the two of them though his eyes never leave hers.... Giaconda dances sexually up against Happy's body he kept his hands on her hip as he watched her dance up against him with a burning hunger and desire a need he desperately needed to feed but at the same time he didn't want her to stop dancing.... everytime she moved back up his body she kisses his lips her arm was wrapped around the back of his neck as she danced in her tantalizing way a way that drew every man to her and if they weren't so afraid of what Happy might do to them they would have come closer to her the only one brave enough to watch was Juice but that's because Juice saw her a sister not as his next conquest he never saw her in that way he wasn't sure why she is a beautiful woman sexy as hell! but he just never saw her in the way every other man seems to see her.... Happy knew that when it came to Juice, Jax and Opie he had nothing to worry about when it came to someone trying to make sexual advances towards her as well as Chibs, Bobby and yes even Tig who seems slightly afraid of her which turns him on but he would never even think about trying to go that far with Happy's old lady, it didn't surprise ANYONE who knew her that Happy was the one her heart was drawn to and chose to be with.... once the party moved indoors Giaconda helped serve drinks while dancing on the edge of the bar top near Juice with a few of the Sweet Butts and Crow Eaters she did get along with as Happy stood in the far corner chatting with Tig and Clay all the while sneaking glances at his smiling soon to be wife and her sexy moves in those sexy skimpy clothes that the girls put her in just for that night and he wondered how they were able to talk her into it.... Giaconda hopped down long enough to get a hug from Jax when he arrived as he takes a puff of his cigarette and moves it in his hand in a bowing formation type of way towards Clay then takes the beer Giaconda handed to him and she gets helped back up by the girls who were shouting for her to come back and dance with them as they all take shots of their own making Jax chuckle for she seemed to get more attention then the just about naked pole dancer and the other girls floating around and not just from her husband....

Once it all started to calm down a little and Giaconda was able to hop off the bar for good she struck a conversation with Juice only to get interrupted by Happy "come on gorgeous!"  Happy says with a smile as he walks over to the bar "but!.... I promised JC a dance!!"  Giaconda teases with playfully soft begging tone Juice's eyebrow raises as he chuckles softly with a smile "oh really!?!"  Happy asks wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her to him "yep!.... a really.... REALLY.... slow one!"  she replies teasingly Happy lowers his head and kisses her lips "oh no you don't!..... your MINE!!"  he says with a playfully possessive low growl and the happiness she once felt left in an instant as she backs out of his embrace "no!.... Hap!.... not tonight!.... you stay.... have something to eat!.... I'm going home!"  she says softly hurries out of the club onto Happy's Harley and rides off back to their rented trailer.... Happy knew what she meant by "have something to eat"  and it pissed him off he knew she meant every word for she never said anything she didn't mean he went out of the club and into the back where the punching bag and boxing ring were and let go of some of that anger practically punching a hole into the bag he knew that the words said by the man in white had to hurt even if she hid the pain well and his possessive playfulness just made things worse his blood boiled with anger that may have partially been meant for her and the words she said before she left but in truth it was a mix of all of it the look and words of the man with the upside down peace sign on his neck, and those words that came out of her just a few moments ago and after Donna's funeral he knew she was right hell the Eaters had already started but NOTHING was going to tear Giaconda away from him! he was going to make sure of that she is HIS and he is HERS and nothing or no one is going to tear them apart not if he had anything to say about it!.... the next day Happy refused any job that was offered to him and he headed to the trailer to spend some non-club time with his soon to be wife usually he would just walk right in but after what happened at 2 o'clock that morning at the club he thought it would be better if he had knocked his eyes met hers as soon as she opened the door with a cute curiously confused expression on her face "I miss you!"  he says softly "and I hate that I make you weak!"  Giaconda replies now it was his turn to look confused "wrong word!?!.... soft then!?!"  she says "you are suppose to be strong!.... they need your strength!.... not....!"  she starts but doesn't get to finish for his lips crash up against hers he slides his hand up her cheek and gently grips the back of her neck making her let out a short soft moan "I love that you're my weakness!.... and I could definitely use some softness in my life.... which you provide in so many ways!.... I don't care what they think or say about me.... but you!.... I wanted to rip that guys head off!.... tear out his intestines so I could use them as chains as I made him pay for those words he said!.... he was wrong!.... there is no one I'd rather have more than you!.... you made a promise.... and it isn't like you to go back on your word!"  he says she chuckles "I would never do that!.... and it wasn't his words that bothered me.... it was your tone!.... I was born to be my fathers possession then I became August's obsession!.... hearing you say that in that way just.... I won't be that girl Hap!.... I won't be controlled any longer!"  she tells him "G!?!"  he sighs and he wraps his arms around her and holds her close "I didn't mean it that way!.... I'm just not willing to share you with anybody!.... I would never control you!"  he tells her she sighs laying the side of her head on his shoulder "I know!"  she says softly in a voice that was almost like a whisper "we're going out.... doing the things "normal" couples do!"  he says she laughs softly "my!.... so bossy!..... what about us is "normal"!?!"  she teases he looks down at her meeting her eyes as she looks up at him "our love!.... how we feel for one another.... that's normal!"  he replies "is it!?!"  she asks "as normal as it gets for people like us!"  he replies she let's out a short chuckle then says with a smile "true!"