🥳🎉Party For Chibs🎊🍻

"Don't tell Happy but the docs and nurses here think I'm your ol' lady!"  Giaconda teases Juice when she goes to visit him while Happy, Clay, Tig and Half Sack go to try and get their guns back Juice laughs "it's good to see you!"  he says with a smile on his face  "how's it goin!?!"  he asks curiously "Chibs learned the hard way that Scotsmen really can't fly he's got the scar on the back of his head to prove it! and Clay and Jax made mad love to one another in prison after you got shived other than that.... kinda uneventful.... as far as I know anyway!"  she tells him he chuckles "oh!.... the wedding has been pushed back till you and Chibs are both free from the awful gowns, food and cable t.v. of the hospital!.... can't have a wedding with out my maid of honor ya know?!.... or are you my brides maid!?!"  she teases making a silly confused face while cocking her head to the side he laughs until he groans and has to hold his sides and try to stop the aching pain that came from all the laughing he just did "been teasin the man who's gonna walk me down about shaving his head!.... forgot to mention that if he does it'll have to be the opposite of your hairstyle.... shaved straight down the center leaving the sides still long!.... or maybe I can ask Floyd to teach me how to shave a Scottish Luckenbooth or a Thistle Charm design and shave him completely!"  she tease he laughs "stop that!"  he says with laughter in his tone and she smiles.... she stays for a few minutes then heads home.... a few minutes after that she receives a call from Happy after they finish the job to let her know that he was still in one piece.... he has done that ever since they started dating mostly just to hear her voice.... though they never did get the guns back.... yet if at all..... "yeah!.... you always did have bad aim!"  Giaconda teases "hey I'll have you know my aim is always perfect!!"  he replies with laughter in his voice "uh huh!"  she teases with laughter in her voice "why you!!"  he playfully growls and she laughs "I miss you sexy!"  she says softly "I miss you too gorgeous!"  he replies with a hint of sadness in his tone.... Giaconda didn't go to the family dinner at Gemma's instead she heads to Bakersfield to visit Ilaria and continue the wedding plans.... when Happy came home Giaconda could tell that something was wrong his lips meet hers as soon as she walks over to him and he whispers softly "I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost you!"  she takes his hand and leads him to their room then gently makes him sit then lay down on the bed as she lays on top of him continuously kissing his lips "I'm not going anywhere!"  she whispers he moans softly then she lays her head on his chest and they both fall asleep.... she didn't really know Luann but a death could impact anybody and she could feel his sorrow but had no idea how to help him be happy again though having her near seemed to calm him a little knowing him he wanted to retaliate with the strongest force he could muster against whoever killed the ex-porn star turned producer.... Happy woke up calmer than he has felt in a very long time that calmness didn't last long though cause once again as he hung out at the club all shit broke loose between Jax and Clay.... Happy was surprised to see Giaconda at the club when he came back from destroying Darby's meth lab/trailer "got a little to much sun!?!"  she teases with laughter in her tone as she rubs the back of his head "Molotov cocktail.... it was HOT!.... but not as hot as you Mrs Lowman!"  he replies wrapping his arms around her waist making her hips rock against his she chuckles softly as his lips meet hers....

 but not as hot as you Mrs Lowman!"  he replies wrapping his arms around her waist making her hips rock against his she chuckles softly as his lips meet hers