Over The Next Few Weeks📅📆🗓️

Giaconda spends a lot of time over at Ilaria's house keeping her promise to help plant the flowers she brought over when she first moved next door getting to know her and Happy.... when he wasn't busy with club business.... and becoming closer to the two Lowman's as well.... Happy most of all.... Giaconda did something she never had to do before she started using birth control with her desire for Happy growing stronger with each passing moment she figured that it would be safer to do so.... especially for those days they might give in to those desires and go for another round of sexual torture.... Happy came around to her place a lot as well fighting the urge to "torture" her where she stood it didn't take much for him to become aroused by her a simple smile from her lips made his cock throb with want he had to tear himself away everytime their lips met for he always wanted to take it even further I don't mean that he PUSHED her away his hands would bounce of her arm as the started to grip her shirt to pull it off and he would turn and walk away before he actually acted upon that thought he would hear her softly chuckle and he'd turn back around and hungrily kisses her again with a deep soft moan "damn you woman!"  he growls softly "I'm waiting for you to start it this time!.... I shouldn't have to beg each time I want it!.... besides you owe me!"  she teases his eyebrow raises "have I showed you my knife collection!?!"  she asks half teasing he chuckles knowing that she was trying to change the subject though he's surprised when she takes his hand and gently leads him out to the small shed once they walk inside his eyes widen when he sees each wall covered with all different times of knives and swords each well taken care of and still sharp she chuckles at the shocked expression on Happy's face he looked like a kid in a candy store as he walked around admiring each and every one he was surprised to find that each sword and knife were still sharp though he could tell that many of them were years old he hears her chuckle softly "did you think they just sat there to get stared at!?!.... a few should even look familiar to you!"  she tells him she was right he lifted the two she placed up against him a month and a half ago and he became hard thinking of that particular moment of that particular day "I'll go gets some beers while you admire your new friends!"  she teases and turns to walk away he places the knifes back in their homes then grips her wrist and spins her so that her body is now pressed up against his and he kisses her with a soft sensual passion sliding his hand up her cheek and around the back of her neck as his tongue enters her mouth.... 

As he kissed her he walked her out of the shed and back inside her house where he continued walking till he reached the living room then he gently pushes her onto the couch where she fell on her back the back of her head gently hit pillow that lay...

As he kissed her he walked her out of the shed and back inside her house where he continued walking till he reached the living room then he gently pushes her onto the couch where she fell on her back the back of her head gently hit pillow that lay up against the arm of the couch he didn't return to her lips instead he aimed straight for her warm wetness.... he kneeled down next to the couch and gripped then pulled both her pants and her thong off her body then lowered his head into her.... Happy couldn't believe how delicious she tasted the taste of her lips was one thing but the taste of HER was a whole new experience as he sucked, nibbled and licked inside her wetness teasing her clit making her gasp and moan softly "oh god!"  she moans as his tongue takes it's turn playing inside her tasting every drop of her delectable wetness "Happy!!"  she moans softly as he finds her "special spot" and her legs start to quiver he moans deeply digging his face in even deeper making her moan erotically as her hand reaches for and grips the top of his head his hand slides up her flat stomach and over her voluptuous size C breasts "Hap-HapPY!!!!"  she moans as his hands start to play with her breasts pinching, squeezing and rubbing them doing his best to keep his mouth where it is he picks her up and she wraps her legs around his neck leaning just slightly back as though helping him stay inside her and with her as his guide he walks to her bedroom once again laying her down this time on the bed and he lays next to her with his cock near her mouth which she hungrily places inside it licking, sucking and occasionally nibbling on the tip getting a taste of him then testing to see just how far she could slide him inside without chocking on it it took a few tries but she finally was able to relax her jaw as she got used to the feeling of all of him inside her mouth licking and nibbling only if and when she felt like she needed to breath he was surprised that she could take him all the way in without much trouble but just like he always is she is just as eager to please him and make herself feel good in the process he moans deeply at the feel of her quick hard thrusts as she sucks and rubs his cock teasing his balls a few times as well he knew she was new to this experience but the way she did it didn't show her lack of experience as a matter of fact she was better than anyone who has ever sucked on him and as she calls it "tortures" him.... perhaps that proves just how much he loves her for "torturing" her and being "tortured" by her meant more to him than it ever has before with anyone else....

Once they got their fill and their bodies calmed down just a touch they laid in the bed in one anothers arms her head pressed up against his chest listening to his rapidly beating heart "stay here tonight Hap"  Giaconda says softly she could feel his surprise as his body jumps and tightens and she lifts her head to look at him "I have a spare room.... though I'd prefer it if you stayed here with me.... I don't want you to leave me!.... your mom has my number not to mention she's right next door if she needs anything.... just.... stay.... please!.... don't go!.... don't leave me!.... not tonight.... hold me Hap!... hold me and never let go!"  she begs with a soft whisper he kisses her lips softly "alright gorgeous"  he replies softly with a smooth husky growl kissing her again their lips don't leave one another again until they both fall into a deep and peaceful sleep.... there were many things that amazed Happy when it came to her like how when he made love to her instead of begging him to stop she seemed to beg for more for faster, harder strokes which he had no problem giving her as he thrust inside her like his cock would eventually come out her back at one point, her strength, her kindness, her love for knives and how well she used them even her admitting to him her weaknesses.... him being the main one.... never faltering even when they showed they knew that they belonged together now he just needed to make it official though it was to soon for that at this moment anyway after all it's only been a month if that time flew when he was with her and all he wanted was more time with her by his side so the next morning he whispers into her ear as he stands behind her his hands on either side of her her hip "come with me!.... to Charming.... I have the autism run and would like you to join me!"  she smiles softly then says "ok!.... but who will look after your mom?!"  he replies "I'm sure Vivian will come by and check on her if I ask"  she teases "another girlfriend I have yet to meet!?!"  his heart jumps then beats excitedly at the sound of her calling herself his girl.... well.... girlfriend.... it's just about the same thing.... right?! a grin appears on his face as he plays that word coming from her lips over and over again and he cups her chin into his hand looks deep into her eyes and kisses her lips making her moan softly his eyes close at the sound of her soft moan