🍺🍀🎉🎈Party Like An Irishman🎊🥳🍀🍻

Once they reach where Happy and the rest of the Charming Sons were staying Giaconda never leaves Happy's side as he walks around greeting and hugging just about every Crow in sight introducing her to them they go to hug her but she only smiles at them and seeing the way her body reacted they lowered their arms and backed away "I think I wore the wrong outfit!"  Giaconda teases looking around at all the other girls Happy laughs then replies with a smile "nah!.... don't you even think about changing a thing!"  she smiles at him and he lowers his head and kisses her lips "so!.... new land!.... new experiences!.... and new Eater to experience them with!"  she teases and when he turns his body so that he now stands in front of her placing his forehead on hers she knew that it was the wrong kind of tease as he tells her "the only woman I see here is you!.... the rest.... they're little girls!.... children!.... and I don't fuck kids!"  he ends with a low growl her eyes widen slightly as his lips touch hers hungrily "damn it!.... you did that on purpose!!"  he growls lowly she smiles "now you're catchin on!"  he laughs and looks up to see a pair of beady eyes on them "fuck!"  he whispers she jumps into his arms wrapping her legs around his waist her arms around his neck "torture me!"  she whispers "here!?!.... now!?!"  he asks "yes now!.... I've missed you!.... so much!!"  she says softly his lips meet hers once more as his hands travel under what little bit of shirt she is wearing and over her skin all along her back up to her shoulders and back down to her hips they end up against a wall as they tore at each other their lips, neck, chest, ear every part their lips could reach they touched with a sensual passionate hunger as their hands clawed at one anothers back they both could still feel the beady eyes of O'Neill on them and as of right now they no longer cared as Giaconda unbuckled his jeans so that they loosened but didn't drop completely and pulled his large hard cock out of the hole in his boxers then slid him inside her wetness and he thrusted into her until they were slightly satisfied for as you well know they could go all day and night without a break but they didn't want a complete audience so they only made love to one another for a short while since O'Neil was the only one paying complete attention to them Happy read his wife's body and stopped when he felt her arousal heighten to where she couldn't control her moans and they would become screams then he stops and she retightened his jeans placing them back on his hips where they belonged and slid off him....

Giaconda stood outside with Happy and Padraic as Clay and some of the others had a meeting with McGee and a few of his men after awhile a dark van pulled in and Juice went to tell the guys that they had company and everyone rushed out "oh, my God it's my girls"  Chibs says breathlessly when he sees who comes out of the back of the van and rushes over to them Giaconda smiles at him as he passes and as he hugs his wife and teenaged daughter and then he walks Fiona inside "I'll watch over her"  Giaconda whispers to him as he passes he hugs her "thank you luv!"  he whispers into her ear then walks inside "hey Ker!.... meet Hap!.... Happy this is Kerrianne.... don't worry I bite he barks!.... though it's more of a gentle nibble.... as you well know!"  Giaconda teases with a wink she can feel Happy's body quiver at her words as Kerrianne chuckles softly as Giaconda continues "since I promised your dad I would watch over you you'll have to come with me!.... I have to go see if Ilaria and Chucky are doin alright.... I'll even teach you how to ride!.... don't worry your dad trusts me.... and if he gets pissed we can always duke it out in the ring later!.... your mom on the other hand.... she's just gonna have to learn how to deal!.... she doesn't look like the type that can even hold up a fist properly let alone punch with it!.... come on!"  Kerianne smiles and she follows her to her rented Harley "you stayin here sexy!?!"  Giaconda asks turning to look at her husband who smiles and with a bounce in his step chases after them and hops on his borrowed Harley then follows Kerrianne....who was driving Conda's rented Harley.... and Giaconda as they ride off.... they spend half of the day with Ilaria and Chucky getting a tour of Kerrianne's favorite places in Ireland going out for lunch and just pretty much doing what friends normally do with one another till it was time to take Kerrianne back.... "now!.... don't forget to go back to being "neutral shy Kerri" when we get there!"  Giaconda teases as they ride back to the Ireland Charter club Kerrianne chuckles as they enter the premises park and hop off the man that brought Kerrianne and her mother comes walking over "where the hell have you been!?!"  he asks roughly Giaconda gets in his face and he backs off.... though I'm betting Happy helped in the "being scared shitless" department.... Happy goes to see if he's needed but not before he gives his wife a kiss she moans softly "don't do that!"  he growls lowly she smiles and slaps his ass as he reluctantly walks away.... "there's my girl!"  Giaconda hears Chibs say from behind her and Kerrianne the two girls turn around to see him and Fiona walk up to them they stand up and walk away from the picnic table they were sitting at all by their lonesome "you two have a good time!?!"  Chibs asks he looks down at his daughter and sees the twinkle in her eye that only Giaconda can bring "yep!.... had to go check up on the momma so she didn't worry and Kerri gave us a lovely little tour of her home and we treated her to lunch as payment!.... oh!.... I also taught her how to ride stick!.... I  mean.... a Harley!.... but hey!.... at least I didn't teach her how to fight!.... uh.... yet!"  Giaconda teases Chibs laughs and Fiona narrows her eyes darkly at her as though trying to frighten her "you're tryin to scare the wrong black woman little girl trust me when I tell you I am more frightening than you will EVER be!"  she tells Fiona who's eyes widen in surprise at her "that's a little better!"  Giaconda teases Kerrianne stifles a chuckle which makes Chibs smile "I'm glad you two are getting along"  he says "well now that I know you're safe.... I'll let you get acquainted with your father"  Giaconda says to Kerrianne and she gives her a hug which actually surprised Chibs but his smile brightens once he gets over it "I should get back!"  Giaconda says as she wraps her arms around Happy's waist and looks into his eyes "I.... I need a break from the beady eyed bastard!"  she adds quietly "come back tonight!?!"  he whispers with a soft begging tone "to see how the Irish charter party!?!.... I'll think about it!"  she teases with a smile he smiles back then kisses her lips as she let's go of him then walks over to her rented Harley Happy watches her leave and also watches O'Neil to make sure he doesn't try to follow her.....