We Could All Use A Little Honey🍯🐝

While Happy, Bobby and Piney were at Honey's place Giaconda gets a phone call "so you call me instead of the guys!?!"  she says with laughter in her voice "I need you gorgeous!"  Happy begs playfully with a smile in his tone "well then one armed woman on a Panhead to the rescue!"  she teases he laughs.... when she bought the Panhead from Opie he worked out a way so that she could still drive it with one hand while hers was still in the sling he told her to let him know when she was getting it off so that he could put it back to normal though he probably didn't use those words precisely.... she hangs up she calls over a few of the Crows to follow then calls Juice to let him know what was going on and they all head over to their Harley's and ride off to Honey's house.... when they got there Giaconda had the guys stay outside just in case and she rushes inside then hears one of the hillbilly's holler "alright we know the scripts gotta be in there you guys with the patches we ain't got no scrap with you ain't no reason you should get your head blown off guarding some some hippie drugger so here's the deal--- take what you came for all you want on the house and you just walk away we both win what do you say?!"  she points her gun at the back of the head of the nearest guy and threatens "I say...."  she cocks her gun and continues "....that ain't gonna happen bub!"  she lowers her gun and shoots the man in the kneecap and the one next to him in the shoulder the others turn around and try to attack her but she blocks most of them and fights back letting out a piercing whistle she calls for the Reaping Crows who came with her "no need for me to have all the fun boys!"  she teases and they hoot and holler excitedly as they join in on the brawl "well now sexy.... aren't you gonna join in too!?!"  she teases Happy comes rushin out of the hidden closet with a smile wraps his arm around her waist and pulls her in for a kiss then joins the brawl Piney and Bobby come out right behind him.... the fight ends up being taken outside where Clay, Juice, Jax, Chibs, Opie and Tig were walking up the pathway "took ya long enough!"  Giaconda teases when she see them "you didn't leave any for us!?!"  Tig asks teasingly "well!.... if you weren't so slow.... and the guys got excited!"  she replies teasingly dodging a punch the Crows cheer excitedly in agreement "why you!!"  Tig growls as he rushes over an attacks the one who tried to hit her "these sad and sorry fat rascals thought it would be fun to mess with a friend!.... they had to be taught a lesson in manners.... you know.... the proper way to treat a lady!.... unfortunately for them.... they learned a different lesson in a much harder way.... that I ain't no lady!"  she tells Clay as she continues to fight Clay chuckles "call your bitch off!"  the leader yells which angered Happy and he went after him ready to kick his ass then kill him "Hap!!"  Giaconda hollers trying to stop him once he feels her hand on his chest Happy calms down guy goes to punch him but she turns her body to face him and grips the mans wrist before the punch lands "you might want to rethink you actions ese!.... I can only control so much.... and if you're not careful I just might let him finish what he was going to start!"  she says looking down at the bearded man that now lays on the ground with his wrist bent backwards in her good hand  "why in the hell are you doing this!?!"  he asks "doing what!?!.... saving a friend or stopping my husband from killing you!?!.... your best bet right now is to forget that this place exists and leave while your limbs are still attached!.... you have two men.... perhaps more in need of a hospital.... you keep this up any longer you'll be burying your friends instead of taking care of them!.... and I don't know about you.... but I've had my fill of funerals!"  she replies as Happy pulls the guy up off the ground with a dark expression on his face that would scare the shit out of anybody who saw it "your choice m'kundu"  she says....

Once the guys who attacked Honey's place were down Chibs searches the hillbilly van and comes out with two black bags "I found these in the van whoa ho goodie bags"  Opie says "more scripts"  Honey walks over with a few boxes in her arms "well that's not mine they must have hit somebody else up too"  Jax tells her "you should take it"  Honey picks up a few then says "um it's HIV protocol stuff-- steroids it's not my niche it's got a lot of street value though"  she walks around handing out the boxes to their new owners as Clay says "throw it in the van"  Chibs adds "money's money"  Honey hands the first box to Bobby "you made a crazy ex wife very happy thank you"  Bobby tells her then she heads over to Happy who has his arm around his wife "for your ma"  Happy takes the box with a smile "thank you"  Honey replies "I think y'all earned it"  Giaconda looks over at her and teases "what about me!?!... I could use a little Honey!!"  Honey chuckles softly as she turns to Giaconda and hugs her then walks over to Piney "that is one crazy woman!"  Piney chuckles "she married Hap!.... she has to be!"  Giaconda sticks her tongue out at Piney and Honey laugh "whenever you need help Rogue River SOA is only 20 minutes away"  Piney tells Honey who wipes the blood off of Piney's lips with the edge of her sleeve then kisses his lips there was a wolf whistle heard from behind them as she whispers "I'll be fine"  Piney replies "I know"  Honey says softly there's a row of hooting like wolves heard as Honey walks away saying "knock it off"  and then a small row of laughter from some of the Crows.... Happy looks at Giaconda and she looks up at him his lips meet hers for a long sensually passionate kiss.... Giaconda and Happy head home while Jax, Clay, Tig, Bobby, Opie and Juice head to go get Gemma.... when they got home Giaconda allowed Happy to do what they both wanted to do and it started as soon as they climbed off their Harley's he rushed over to her locking his lips with hers his hands gripping random parts of her clothes as they start to pull them off her she jumps into his arms wrapping her legs around his waist and he carries her inside making love to her as they walk they head straight for their room and the true "torture" began just like it did up against the wall at the club the day he was released from prison only this time on their bed and it lasted halfway through the night with their moans and heavy breathing harmonized as one as they whispered and screamed each others name while he thrust into her rocking her body with every motion he made while his lips massaged, nipped and caressed her breasts, lips, neck and ears and hands massaged and pulled her hair her hand clawed at his back and chest while her lips and teeth repeated his own actions onto the same parts on his body.... he has no hair for her to pull.... and though most would think it would hurt and piss him off it actually turned him on even more....

Two days later Giaconda is sling free and heads to the club with Happy who had decided to end his Nomad days with all the shit happening to the club he wanted to stick around and help not only that but he wants to stay home and spend more time wit...

Two days later Giaconda is sling free and heads to the club with Happy who had decided to end his Nomad days with all the shit happening to the club he wanted to stick around and help not only that but he wants to stay home and spend more time with his wife and mother he had talked to Giaconda about how he felt and she took it a lot easier than he expected her too "they're gonna need your strength and your love for danger.... darker times are ahead Hap!.... we ALL need you!.... besides.... it'll be nice to once again buy a place of our own!.... one we can actually call home and "plant our roots" as they call it.... I love the open road as much as anyone.... but I love you more!.... and whatever you decide I will always do my best to support it"  she says softly sliding her hands up his arms, neck and face then kisses him he moans soft and deep as her lips feed their hunger for the taste of his "yeah!.... it would!" he whispers softly.... he was talking about them having a permanent place of their own to call home.... that was a few days before Abel was kidnapped today he was getting voted in and Giaconda was there at the club to support him.... when Happy got called into church for said vote he let go of his wife's hip as he stood behind her at the bar kissed her lips and walks inside the meeting room behind Kozik who still wouldn't keep his eyes off her even though Happy warned him long ago to do so "what are you doin Hap!?!.... bring your woman in too!"  Jax orders playfully with a smile nodding over to Giaconda Happy grins he turns to look at his wife and reaches out to her she smiles at the two men and walks over taking Happy's hand as they walk inside church and take their seats Giaconda sits sideways on Happy's lap her back to Kozik her eyes never leaving her husband.... after Clay calls for a vote about the three new Prospects as the first order of business there was a round of yea's from the men at the table "yea"  Piney says Juice raises a finger in agreement "yea"  Bobby says "yup"  Jax adds "bring 'em in"  Clay orders as he bangs the gavel Tig stands up and walks over to the two large doors then calls over to the Prospects "come on"  as the Prospects walk in Chibs says as he stands up and hands them there cuts "well boys.... the easy part is.... over"  one of the Prospects replies "I get it, man"  Jax orders "shut up! you don't say anything unless a member tells you to"  Tig tells the Prospects "Prospect period ends minimum one year today"  Bobby adds "dues are 75 bucks a month, due on the first"  Clay says after taking a puff of his cigar "welcome don't get yourself killed"  Opie adds "and get the hell out of here"  the Prospects rush out of the room and the men around the table shout "shut the door!"  Filthy Phil quickly grabs the nob of the door and shuts it quietly "is it just me or did stripes look like a deer caught in the headlights!?!.... the other one looked a little shaky too!.... Phil seemed to be the only one who could hold his ground!"  Giaconda asks softly as she watches everything happen with a turn of her head her hands locked behind Happy's neck for balance she looks around at the men at the table and says with a shrug "hey!.... it isn't my fault I can't remember ALL their names!!"  the guys laugh softly