🌅⛅🌞Sunset Wedding 💒👰🏾🤵🏻

"I'll give you're space.... I seemed to have taken up enough of your time.... I don't even know why I came here!.... I wanted to go home and be with Happy but I figured he'd be helping you and the club with.... things!.... you know.... I never ask and he doesn't tell.... not because I can't handle it but because we all need that one thing that is "just ours".... and for Happy.... that's the club.... I'm his support.... his comfort.... his sanctuary.... I'm the one thing outside that world that brings him "peace".... allows the light inside that world of darkness that he lives in.... allows him to be weak when you all expect him to be strong.... I am that little bit of freedom that even riding can't give him.... I am.... safety in a world that means to do him harm.... we all need that one piece of the "outside world" to remind us that there is still "good" in it!.... that it isn't always dark, dangerous and deadly.... and you know Hap.... he can be all three of those things!"  Giaconda tells Jax and he laughs she gives him a hug then gets up and walks away soon after she left Jax leaves too.... when Happy came home he was surprised to see Giaconda already there he rushes over to her and gives her a careful hug kissing her lips as he does so all the while a large grin slides up his lips and never leaves from the moment his eyes landed on her luscious hourglass figure and the sound of her soft alluringly smokey voice whisper "Hap!"  once his arms were around her she whispers "I had to come home to you Hap!.... there's no other place for me than in your arms!"  and that's when his lips attacked hers.... why did she have to say these things!?!....  in that tone of voice!?!.... why did she have to look at him in that way!?!.... a way that makes his heart race long before she even speaks!?!.... why did she have to look so damn sexy in everything she wears!?!.... and why does she have his name braided in her hair!?!.... she feels him trace his name in the braids along her hair "I think the nurses got bored!"  she teases he chuckles "it's too tight!.... can you!?!"  she whispers and he gently undoes every braid then places her long hair in a side ponytail laying it on her shoulder "thank you!"  she whispers he smiles combing his fingers through her ponytail "I need to change the dressing.... and perhaps lay down.... maybe take some Ibuprofen"  she says softly "let me!"  he replies in a soft gentle voice she smiles he goes to find the first aid kit and then gently takes off the old bandage from the back of her head and her shoulder cleans each wound and redresses them then he hands her some Ibuprofen and a glass of water then leads her to their room where he lays down beside her as she places her head on his chest and falls asleep listening to the rapid yet calm sound of his heartbeat he wasn't too far behind as he continues to comb his fingers through her hair and he covers their bodies with their blankets and wrapping his arm around her back he kisses her shoulder then winces slightly at the sound of her lightly moan as his lips touch her wound then he closes his eyes and falls asleep....

As Giaconda slept Jax went to go visit Ilaria making plans for a very special day to finally come to life.... Ilaria became very busy over the next few hours for with the help of Jax and many of the SoA crew they all worked out a evening wedding in a matter of hours.... luckily Ilaria and Giaconda already had their dresses picked out bought and paid for.... the same priest that did Donna's funeral had already promised to help with the wedding he had told Ilaria to call him anytime day or night when they set a date the priest was shocked yet still willing to do the wedding in such a short amount of time the feeling of Happy's excitement woke Giaconda up.... he had just got off the phone with Jax and his mom and they told him of their plan.... her eyes meet his then his lip meet hers her eyes widen then soften as his hand slides up her cheek "you're about to have a visitor"  Happy tells her she tilts her head in confusion at him and he growls "damn you!"  his kisses become deeper and she carefully moves closer to him crawling on top of him then sits straddled on his lap so that she could still be comfortable as she let's him kiss her with his usual hunger "it's ok Happy!"  she whispers "I don't want too....!"  he starts with a hint of worry in his tone she smiles "here let me show you!"  she unclips her sling letting it fall to the floor then carefully yet masterfully takes off her shirt sliding it over her head then through the arm that got shot "I think!.... I'm going to be on top today!"  she teases he laughs softly then playfully asks  "is that so!?!"  she nods with a smile as she takes off his shirt with her one good hand keeping the other one bent under her breasts then she undoes his pants as he works on hers she sits up so he could start to slide them off then lays down beside him so he could finish the "job" once their clothes were off she starts to sit up but he gently pushes her back down "oh no you don't Mrs Lowman!"  he growls seductively and his lips start to attack her neck his chest stays just above hers as he starts to make love to her starting with just his lips, teeth, tongue and hands she moans softly as his teeth nibble on her hard erect nipples and she feels his cock throb as he growls lowly then enters her he was slightly gentle yet slightly rough all at the same time he couldn't help it with the way she teases him without even trying she makes everything so hard.... to resist.... he was gentle enough that her body didn't bounce but rough enough that he penetrated through her as he always has and yet she still managed to roll him over so that she was on top and she rocked on top of him making it so it was just like they always did it all the while keeping her arm in place even as she bent down to kiss and nibble his neck, ears and lips making him moan her non injured arm massaged his chest as her lips nibbled and kissed and hip rocked, rolled and teased the rest of him and by the time they were slightly satisfied and he had filled her to the core she slid off him and he slide out of her then the doorbell rang they laughed at the timing of the knock/ring and Giaconda got redressed then headed towards the front door....