Fire Burns Hot 🌶🔥 But You Stay Cool🧊😎

A few miles down the road Giaconda notices a black SUV heading for the truck she gets her phone out and speed dials Happy "what are you doing!?!"  Phil asks "callin Hap!"  she replies "he's riding he won't reply"  Phil says "oh yes he will!.... I'm his wife and the mother of his unborn child!.... besides.... he misses me!"  she teases playfully "now hang on!"  she adds Phil looks at her funny then he feels the truck shake and turns his head to see the dark vehicle that is ramming into the truck.... she was right Happy did answer he masterfully slid his cell out of his pocket as he rode and checked to see who was calling he was surprised to see that it was his wife he flips open his phone and hears her say "I need you.... to turn around!"  he looks at his phone in confusion then looks behind him and sees the truck drive sideways up a hill of dirt "Hap!?!"  he hears her say softly with worried concern "I'm comin gorgeous!!"  he replies and he turns his Harley around and heads towards the truck phone now in his pocket and in it's place is his hand gun he starts shooting at the cars trying to run his wife and Phil off the road just as the truck lands on it's side.... "that's it next time I'm driving!"  Giaconda teases Phil chuckles "I'm gonna see if I can kick the glass out!"  she tells him Phil nods and Giaconda lifts her legs and starts kicking the somewhat shattered glass as hard as she could just as the truck started to feel a little bit warmer than normal and she kicks the glass out of it's frame "you first Phil.... go on!.... we'll be fine!"  she tells him Phil reluctantly climbs out then helps her out once they're free they both turn and shoot at the men who were attacking their friends as they took the opportunity to drive off Happy rushes straight for Giaconda "get the haul!"  they hear Jax shout Giaconda nods at Happy "go on!.... Phil will watch over us"  she tells him softly and he gives her a kiss then rushes to the back of the truck to get the large crate out of the back that was now going up in flames Giaconda sits beside Phil as he tries to catch his breath watching her husband work as though mesmerized by either him or the flames or both as he quickly opens the door and he along with Tig, Chibs and Frankie carry out the large wooden crate from the back of the burning truck then head into the darkness to stash it somewhere so they can come back for it later.... as Happy works Giaconda calls her father to let him know that some of Laroy's men had almost killed his daughter and unborn grandchild she also informs him of how they did so and as she expected he was pissed "I have my appointment in the morning.... we'll be finding out the gender of the baby.... yes I had the appointment moved so I could go with my husband and yes he will be there with me!.... he's been overly cautious and protective of me since he found out that I was pregnant.... it was MY decision to ride in the truck!!.... we didn't know they'd be coming anyway.... Happy wouldn't have asked me to come if he knew there would be danger!.... it was suppose to be a simple job.... but we both know that nothing in either of our lives is simple dad!.... I just thought I would inform you of your idiots "master plan" that is most likely YOUR fault that it happened to begin with you and your.... or quite possibly August's lie!.... and that we're both safe!.... me and your grandchild.... other than that I expect NOTHING out of you!!.... so goodbye!"  Giaconda says with a harsh bite on her tone then she hangs up and Happy walks over to her "let's go home!"  he says softly as he wraps his arms around her waist she smiles and kisses his lips "yes!.... we have a busy day tomorrow!"  he tilts his head then his eyes widen and he smiles as he starts to remember about their ultrasound appointment tomorrow.... at eight o'clock the next morning Happy and Giaconda sat.... and laid down.... in a dark room and found out that they were having "twins!?!"  Happy asks with a soft shocked tone the nurse nods with a smile as she tells him "looks like they're both girls" after their appointment they head over to his aunts house to tell his mom the news and show her the ultrasound pictures.... she of course was ecstatic.... they stayed for awhile then headed to Piney's memorial hand in hand walking side by side with the rest of the Crows.... the ones that came anyway.... she whispers sadly "I don't think that even I can fix this one.... he might just be too far gone!"  Happy looks down at her and squeezes her hand as they walk up to where Opie stands behind the box holding his fathers ashes Giaconda let's go of his hand and rushes up to give Opie a hug which to her surprise he answers a little tighter than she expected him to once Jax walks up she whispers softly "I'll give you three your space.... though before I do....!"  she shows Opie one of the ultrasound photos as though she was sharing a huge secret he looks down at the photo and takes it chuckling at her silly expressions and the way she handed it over "they're girls!"  she whispers behind the back of her hand "and no I will NOT be naming one after you!"  she teasingly adds Opie laughs with a smile and hugs her then hands her back the photo and she walks back over to Happy where she gets a hug from Chibs, Tig, Phil and Juice before she even reaches her husband and wraps her arm around his waist.... after the wake everyone but Opie and Jax went to the club and Happy and Giaconda showed off the ultrasound photos as they were being congratulated Eli shows up asking questions Giaconda sits on top of the picnic table behind Happy who sits on the bench in front of her her fingers gently massage his head tracing the snake that slithers coiled up upon it as he leans back with his elbows on either side of her legs....