And The Truth Hurts Worse Than Hell

The next day became a hard day for Happy as he finds out everything the club had also found out that morning

The next day became a hard day for Happy as he finds out everything the club had also found out that morning.... about Gemma's rape and the truth about Donna's death.... so he spent most of the day in the training facility Giaconda showed him a few months back that was owned by her father letting go off all the anger and hate he felt for those who hurt members of his family he was in the gun range when he felt Giaconda's soft loving tender hand cup the one that held the gun and he lowers it looking over at her "play with me!"  she says softly "let go of all that pent up rage that you bury inside you.... please Hap!"  she adds he slides his hand up her cheek and says softly "I don't want to hurt you!"  she chuckles then asks with a smile "you think you can!?!.... come on.... just try it!"  she playfully jabs his sides and he smiles then says "alright!.... you asked for it!"  they head off to the gym area and fight on the mats use for martial arts training as though he was in the boxing ring at the club staying in the boxing formation they do blocking and punching one another not turning it into an actual fight until they bring out their knifes treating them like swords fighting without cutting each other "damn!"  he whispers softly then he throws his knives to the ground and rushes towards her like he was going to tackle her.... which he does.... she chuckles then says softly "not here Hap!"  she flips his body over hers and straddles herself so that she was now on top her legs looped around his hip and he was on the bottom his eyes widen as she pats his chest then says "come with me!"  she stands up and he follows her out of the room taking the knives with him and into another room that only had a bed inside "there are no cameras here so we can....!"  she tells him softly and he rushes towards her tackling her again.... just in a much different way.... as his lips meet hers and he starts to rip off her clothes in a frenzy to be able to touch what hides underneath "you should have kept your knives!"  she teases breathlessly he laughs then replies with a smile "I did!"  he wiggles the handles of the knives back and forth in his fingers then he carefully.... yet still in a frenzy.... cuts her clothes off of her with the sharp tip of one of the knives and throws the other so that it stabs and sticks into the wall as his lips cover every inch of her as they become bare "time to teach you how to fly gorgeous!"  he growls lowly "you already have.... many times!"  she replies he chuckles then says with a tantalizingly sexy smirk "this time well fly even higher!"  she moans as his body lowers so that he is now on his knees and his tongue slides inside her her hands slide all over the top of his bald head and her head falls backwards as though she was looking at the stars his hands slide up her stomach and grip her breasts and start to rub, squeeze and pinch them the way he knows she likes it as he eats her as though he hasn't eaten in over a decade he knew that she might not want sex.... that sex wasn't always the answer to everyone of his problems.... but he couldn't help feeding the desire for her that burns within him especially after they just spent almost a half an hour blowing off steam he knew she could handle whatever he threw at her and it was one of the many reasons he loves her....