💥Things That Go Boom💥

The next morning Happy and Giaconda took a shower together.... you know to save water and stuff.... then she headed back to be with Chucky and Ilaria for awhile so as to not make them think that she forgot all about them since Happy was here she comes back just in time for the boys to leave on a gun run she says hi to Kerrianne when her and her mom come around then heads over to sit on Happy's lap as he waits to head out at first he was surprised to see her and almost pushed her off thinking that she was one of the Crow Eaters or Sweet Butts trying to get attention but once he saw that it was his wife his lips locked onto hers and a small make out session started between them but they stopped as soon as their hands start moving on their own to grip one anothers clothes knowing full well that it would not be a good idea to strip in front of a priest.... Giaconda swings around Happy's body on his borrowed Harley and she clings tightly to him hugging him as close to her as she could as they ride out of the lot..... "are you kidding me with this shit?"  Clay asks when they hit another "roadblock" "and here I thought this was a "safe country"!"  Giaconda mutters under her breath teasingly Happy chuckles "is this legit?"  Jax asks "aye near the Republic border it's routine money will get us through"  McGee tells him as O'Neill walks over to the officers "got some American brothers visiting aye, we're good"  he tells them "send them through"  O'Neill waves to the group of Crows "all right, truck, move"  McGee orders as he climbs back on his Harley the jeep behind them starts up and drives by the roadblock first McGee rides off "we'll pass through first, then they'll check your IDs shouldn't be a problem"  O'Neill tells Jax patting him on the shoulder he winks at Giaconda then walks over to his Harley and follows McGee Happy looks ready to kill him as Giaconda scowls in disgust "what the hell do we do now?"  Opie asks "he paid them off"  Juice says "yeah, but for what?"  Jax asks "let's find out"  Clay replies "let's go"  Chibs says as he walks back to his borrowed Harley Giaconda moves her head around Happy's and kisses his lips and they start to head off again only to get stopped AGAIN "hold it hold up that's good right there IDs IDs, let's go"  an officer orders and they stop once again handing over their IDs "where are you headed?"  one of the officers asks Clay "Coast got a charter up in Dungloe"  Clay replies "go on, then"  the officer says as he hands Clay back his ID and they ride off yet again....

Once they get to the barn Happy doesn't let Giaconda go till they see the guns and he picks one up to admire it "these are magnificent"  he says as he as he lifts it up and looks through the scope he notices his wife standing in front of him with ...

Once they get to the barn Happy doesn't let Giaconda go till they see the guns and he picks one up to admire it "these are magnificent"  he says as he as he lifts it up and looks through the scope he notices his wife standing in front of him with a smile on her face her fingers slide over the side of the SAW as though it was his body and the expression that she held in her eyes made his body tingle and quiver "Saws? who's dealing these?"  Clay asks "we don't ask those questions"  one of the Irish Crows tells him "brilliant shit, man seen a dozen trucks hauling hay"  Bobby says as he admires one of the SAWS himself "just another farmer bringing the food to the horses never been stopped yet"  the Irish Crow says watching as Happy hands his SAW gun over to Giaconda who handles it like she was born to handle such a weapon the expression in Happy's eyes was one of the deepest desire imaginable as he watches her admire the gun in the same way she admires him the way she looked holding it and the look in her eyes made his cock hard as just about anything she did always did but this was a dangerous desire one he was having a hard time trying to control and he was grateful that no one came near her as she held the SAW for he might just kill them without thinking "let's hope we can keep that streak going"  Opie says "all right, once we're loaded, army will drive the lorry we ride ahead and scout"  McGee says "we'll pick up the rear, make sure nobody flanks us"  Clay says "aye" McGee agrees "where to?"  Jax asks "it's another barn it's Hannahstown, just outside Belfast then the army takes it over from there"  Padraic says "right come on, boys let's get some muscle"  one of the Irish Crows says and they get to work with a few small conversations inbetween as Jax asks McGee "where's Jimmy?"  McGee answers "he's on his way"  Clay asks "you talk to him?"  McGee replies "look, Jimmy never misses a transport"  Giaconda says sarcastically "there's a first time for everything!"  McGee looks at her then tells Clay "he'll be here"  she scoffs rolling her eyes disbelievingly.... a few minutes later everything was all ready to go "Juice"  Jax says Juice walks over to Jax from the side of the back of the truck "yo"  Juice says "keep an eye on O'Neill"  Jax orders "got it, Hap"  Juice says Happy looks down at Giaconda who stands at his side she smiles at him and says softly "I'll be fine!.... maybe I can help drive the truck!"  Happy chuckles as she slides her hand up his cheek he takes ahold of the hand that now touches the cheek and kisses her then he jogs over to Juice "we should get moving"  McGee tells Jax as he walks over "we're not going anywhere until Jimmy gets here"  Jax tells him "that's not our call, brother the army sets the pace they're ready"  McGee says then his cell rings McGee walks away to answer it Giaconda walks over to the truck and slides into the drivers seat a few seconds later she notices the younger lads that they were told work for Jimmy shut the barn doors "everyone get away from the truck!!... back of the barn NOW!!"  she shouts as she calls Happy on her cell "hey sexy!.... make sure no one is near the door.... I gotta make some firewood!"  she says calmly into the phone once he answers "I love you!"  she tells him softly....

"No!!... don't.... don't you say that!.... not in that way!.... G!.... shit!!"  Happy's voice starts off soft then ends in a shout as he hears the truck start up he grabs Juice and moves him to the side just as the truck crashes into it "get out of there!"  he growls softly as he sees Giaconda open the door and jump out just as the truck explodes and he rushes over to her sliding down beside her and checks her over "that was controlled!.... it wasn't timed!.... it would have blew up in the barn if it was!"  she tells him softly as he carefully helps her up and she falls into his arms "did.... did everyone make it!?!"  she asks softly then shouts "Paddy!?!"  and Padraic rushes over to her "oh good!.... Chibs won't feel the need to give me a matching facial scar!"  she teases with a chuckle in her voice as she wraps her arm around his and Happy's backs "now help me get to.... please!.... I have to see!"  she begs softly and the two men walk her over to the barn the first thing she noticed was Jax laying on the ground "oh.... no!"  she whispers "Jax!!... Jax!!"  she shouts letting go of her husband and new buddy and running over to her other friend "adrenaline is a wonderful thing!"  Happy whispers Padraic chuckles as they watch her slide down on her knees beside Jax and check him over Chibs and Clay walk over to her "he's ok!.... just needs rest.... which we don't have time for!.... come on Jax!.... wake up!.... I told you to stay at the back of the barn you idiot!!"  she whispers Chibs pats her shoulder and she stands up and curls her body into his chest as he says softly into the top of her head "that was a brave and stupid thing you did there luv!"  she smiles "I know!.... Hap's right!.... I hate it when I'm right.... but it's even scarier when he is!"  they hear Happy chuckle as he walks over to them and Chibs hands her back to her husband and just like she did with Chibs she buries herself into her husbands chest "I'm sorry Happy!"  she whispers softly he kisses the top of her head then growls softly with a worried tone  "don't you ever do that to me again!"  she hugs him tightly then falls unconscious feeling the weight of her body change he catches her then picks her up bridal style and carries her to a shady bit of grass away from all the destruction "I'm gonna kill that lying bastard!"  he growls through his teeth.... Happy sat by Giaconda's side the whole way back even though many tried they couldn't get him to leave he carried her to the truck that held the wounded then into the house and laid her on the bed where she finally woke up.... Happy felt Giaconda hand grip his and he smiles as he turns to face her "it's my fault this happened!.... I never should have left your side!"  he says with a soft sadness sitting in a chair by the bed "Hap!.... this isn't your fault!.... it was my choice to come!.... my choice to drive the truck!.... and you had an order to follow.... none of this is anyone's fault but the idiot who put the bomb in the truck to begin with then hit whatever switch or button that set it off!.... you can't protect me from everything!.... and I usually don't need protecting!"  she says softly as she looks into his eyes "it's ok Hap!.... I'm ok!.... just.... tired!.... do.... do you have some time!?!.... can you lay by me!?!.... hold me Hap!.... hold me and don't let go!.... no torture tonight.... just.... this.... that's all I need!.... want!.... you.... your lips!.... your love!.... your warm strong embrace!.... all I need is you!!"  she begs softly he climbs into the bed and lays by her side "you have me!!.... you've had me since I first laid eyes on you and you will have me to the end of days!!"  he whispers softly as he holds her close "I should feel better in the morning.... adrenaline may be a wonderful thing but the after effects are kickin my ass!"  she says half teasing "just tell me who I have to hurt and I'll do it!"  he growls lowly she shakes her head then says softly "no Hap!.... no more pain!.... we lost enough already!.... it's time for us to gain!"  he kisses her and doesn't stop until she makes him stop because she felt like she couldn't breathe "when you gripped my hand I half expected to see a knife under my neck.... I actually kind of miss it!"  Happy teases Giaconda laughs then says "maybe next time!"  he smiles "oh I hope so!"  he growls she laughs rolling her body so that it was half way over as well as on top of him but her body was still a little bit weak so she fell on top of him and he wraps his arm around her "rest!.... I'm not gong anywhere!"  he whispers she nods as she lays her head in the center of his chest listening to his heartbeat then she falls to sleep and he gets called to a meeting "I love you gorgeous"  Happy whispers kissing her forehead then he leaves to head downstairs to the meeting coming right back up and laying right back by her side once it's over he calls his mom to let her know that Giaconda will be staying with him for the night and then falls asleep himself