🍀A Warm Irish Welcome🍀

Once they hit a road block Happy's worry only grows.... more so for the officers standing guard.... with the way Giaconda is feeling at this particular moment she might just kill one of them if they even look at her.... everyone stops Happy reaches over and grips his wife's hand which makes her jump... now he's really worried he's never seen her become skittish before.... she wasn't scared he wasn't sure what it was that was bothering her and that worried him even more.... "what do we do here?"  Jax asks McGee "random stop"  McGee replies  "random my ass!"  Giaconda mutters in a low voice "and what a fine ass it is!"  Happy teases and she playfully smacks his back his body quivers excitedly at the feel of the sting her hand left from that smack as McGee continues "just keep it light smile and show them your passport"  as a few of the officers walk over and one of them orders "identification"  Happy hears Giaconda growl under her breath as she places one of her hands over the sheath that held her knife that is clipped to her shorts  "oh I'll show you identification alright!"  and he squeezes her hand trying not to smile apparently he wasn't the only one who heard that cause Chibs let out a short quiet chuckle "hey just showing our American brothers and sister the beautiful Irish countryside, officer"  McGee says "identification you, you, you, you, you"  the officer says "does anyone else find it strange that he only asks for certain members ID's!?!"  Giaconda asks softly "you heard him come on"  another officer says and the ones he pointed at climb off their bikes to get their ID's "it's going to be ok"  Happy whispers calmly "of course it is!.... I'll kill 'em if they harm any of you!"  Giaconda replies with a chuckle "that's my snake!"  Happy whispers with a smile and he kisses her lips "eyes off my wife you bastard!"  Happy growls low and dangerous when he notices the officer looks Giaconda up and down as he gets to them "right here get it -- you have it? come on, let's go -- that'll do -- you too -- there you are -- ok just wait right there"  Giaconda hears the officer(s) say to each man he (they) asked for identification from once the officers walk away Happy places Giaconda's back up against his chest and seductively growls softly into her ear "do you know how badly I want to torture you right now!?!"  she turns her head to face him with a smile "as badly as any other moment of any other day!"  she teases he chuckles and nibbles on her ear lobe then purrs into it "you know me so well!"  Chibs smiles at the two of them "uh-huh right let's go"  they hear the officers say as they come back to the group "goddamn it"  Jax says once he see them come back "here we go again!"  Giaconda mutters as the officers yell "down! down on the ground! now!"  and she plants her feet firmly on the ground squeezing her hands into tight fists "hey, hey, hey what's the worry here lads?"  McGee asks the officers with his hands raised in the air "Yank brothers fled jurisdiction from California we're detaining them"  a officer tells him  "you! here! on the ground! now!"  another one orders  Clay "you heard him"  a officer says to Jax as one of his buddies grab the sleeve of his sweater and pull him down to the ground "get down! down! down!"  the officer orders "you heard him down! down! on the ground! right here"  Happy's lips press themselves hard against Giaconda's then he kneels down beside her Juice, Bobby and Clay follow suit but in front of their borrowed Harley's "if I had known it was gonna be this easy to get you to go down I would have done it ages ago!"  Conda teases looking down at Happy with a suggestive smirk "you still can!"  Happy growls lowly in a suggestive manner as he looks up at her she raises an eyebrow at him and he smiles Chibs stays standing holding onto the still standing Giaconda's hand "on your knees"  a officer orders pointing his rifle at Chibs' chest Chibs squeezes her hand then lets it go using both hands he takes off his shades and places them around his neck "dirty Loyalist bastard"  Chibs says and he spits on the officer who goes to hit Chibs with the butt of his rifle but gets stopped by Giaconda "don't you dare!"  she growls darkly and she pushes the rifle back so it hits the officer in the face and the guys get back up off the ground and join the fight until another officer shoots a few rounds from his rifle up in the air "damn it"  Bobby says as he and the rest of the guys stop fighting "get them in the van now! move! move! move them out! move it!"  the officer orders Giaconda looks at Happy sadly as he gets taken away he smiles at her as he gets pushed toward the van "sorry Chibs!"  Giaconda whispers "you did good luv!.... don't you worry!"  he replies as he gets taken away "get in in the van now all right, all right move open up the back"  the officer orders the ones he took as they reach the jeep....