🧔🏻‍♂️One Man And A Funeral⚰️🥀😢

Giaconda gently takes the girl whose face is covered by a large ATF sweatshirt and mouth covered by duct tape by the arm and leads her out into the kitchen "it's alright luv!.... I'm not going to hurt you!"  she says with a soft smoothly soothing tone the girl seems to calm down at the sound of her voice Giaconda looks at Jax who smiles and nods she lets the girl go and carefully has her sit one of the kitchen table chairs then walks out of the safe house Happy hurriedly follows her out he reaches her just as she hops on her Harley V-Rod "Conda!!"  he says softly she doesn't answer just starts up the bike he places a gentle hand over hers and she shuts off the bike "we didn't know that she was a kid!"  he tells her "and yet you were still going to....!! I can't believe you Hap!.... you really would do ANYTHING for them!!.... even follow them so blindly without thinking it through!!.... how can I be the light if you let nothing but darkness in!?!"  she asks he opens his mouth then closes it "that's what I thought!"  she says as she starts up the Harley then drives off "fuck!"  he growls through his teeth and he hops on his Harley and follows her.... Happy searched the whole night and couldn't find her.... he didn't see her till the next afternoon when she stood away from the SOA crowd by herself at Donna's funeral....

Giaconda was the only one not in black or leather at the funeral she looked like a angel in a flowing colorfully floral dress and she seemed to fly as she walked over to where a sleeping Jax lay in front of the Patmos mausoleum as the skirt of her...

Giaconda was the only one not in black or leather at the funeral she looked like a angel in a flowing colorfully floral dress and she seemed to fly as she walked over to where a sleeping Jax lay in front of the Patmos mausoleum as the skirt of her dress flowed in the soft breeze "so there is a little devil in that angel face of your's hmm!?!"  Giaconda teases as she stands before him Jax groans softly "oh my god"  as he sits up squinting as he looks up at her and he coughs she kneels down and washes the blood off the side of his mouth using the bottle of cold water she brought with her as well as giving him a drink from it.... after he rushes over to the corner of the mausoleum and pukes as he holds onto the corner of it to sturdy himself.... "well.... at least you won't be late!.... come on let's give beautiful her blanket back.... after we clean up your mess.... but I am NOT cleaning that up!"  she says teasingly pointing over to where he puked he chuckles as she helps him up they clean up the alcohol bottles and other shit he had lying around him and place them in the saddle bag of his bike it took him awhile to realize that she was wearing his kutte "I practically had to tear this outta JC's hands!"  she teases as she slides the kutte off her body and puts it on his he chuckles "unfortunately I'm not in the right mind to care what people say about how I'm dressed or who I come with.... this is Donna's day not theirs!.... and if we hurry we might be able to sneak into the funeral procession as it drives up"  she tells him he nods "how did you....!?!"  he asks curiously "you ask that a lot don't you!?!....  I figured even in the state you were in last night you would never miss something as important as this!"  she answers he smiles.... after his little spot was cleaned up he wraps his arm around her shoulders and they walk through the graveyard to find the homeless lady who covered him in her blanket he gave it back with a "thanks"  the homeless lady replies with a smile "you're welcome"  she tries to give him back his hoodie but he told her to keep it and then he and Giaconda head over to his Harley and ride off.... she was right.... they made it just in time to become a part of the end of the funeral procession....