💀☠️He's Gotta Die Like A Lot⚰️⚱️

Even as he was driving Happy couldn't help but steal glances at his soon to be wife out of the corner of his eye she always wore the "right" outfit for whatever she was doing, looking sexy as hell in leather when riding, wearing sexy as sin mini dresses when heading to the club and soft beautiful flowing dresses for conservative places now she was in a mixture of everything leather jacket and a pair of jeans man he wished she had worn a skirt he could have easily.... but he knew why she didn't the cab of the truck that they now sit in will soon be full and he wouldn't be able to do that when they enter the truck as well.... "Irishman good to go?"  Gemma asks Tara "yeah"  Tara answers softly "I think he just likes showin off his ass!.... isn't that right Cammy!?!"  Giaconda teases as she walks in with Happy who as usual has his arm around her waist Tara and Gemma roll their eyes Cameron shakes his head with a small smile on his face Gemma kisses Tara's cheek and says "thanks, Doc"  Happy asks "ready for the road trip, kids?"  Half Sack and Cherry walk out holding one anothers hand Cherry smiles brightly at Giaconda who smiles back as Jax hugs Happy and Cameron gives Gemma his Rosary beads and says "just in case"  Gemma hugs Cameron and says "be safe"  Cameron replies as he walks away "okay"  Happy and Giaconda both take one of Cameron's arms and help him out to the truck "let's go, Cammy"  Happy says as they start to walk out the door they take their time getting to the truck and Happy opens the door for them he kisses Giaconda's lips and lightly smacks her ass she smiles at him as she hops into the truck... "let's get you inside.... easy does it"  Happy says as he helps Cameron into the truck then he walks over to the driver side and climbs in himself as Cherry climbs in and shuts the door it was a tight squeeze but they were able to fit all four people in the cabin "good thing we're skinny huh Cher!?!"  Giaconda teases "yeah!"  Cherry says with a chuckle in her tone "hey!!"  Cameron and Happy chorus making the girls laugh.... there was a little light converstation between the four of them here and there during the 40 hours, 30 minutes long ride as well as a few bathroom, food and sleep breaks inbetween.... Happy and Cameron shared one hotel room while Cherry and Giaconda shared another though Happy called Giaconda in the middle of the night when he couldn't sleep and they ended up making love in an alleyway because Happy couldn't control his urges and as soon as he saw her he rushed over pushed her up against the wall and just about ripped her clothes off as he kissed her with a burning hunger passion a desperate need he had to feed for no one liked to starve and he could never get enough of her no matter how much they took they always wanted more "Hap!.... we really should....!"  she whispers breathlessly "yeah!.... I know!.... I just....!"  he replies also breathless as he slides out of her if he wasn't tired before he sure is now he didn't want to leave her but it was his job to keep an eye on the Irishman even though he was sleeping at the moment the man could wake up at anytime "if you need me to drive to....!"  she teases he chuckles "no!.... I just need you!.... forever by my side!"  he says as he slides his hand up her cheek "and that's where I'll be!"  she replies as she kisses his lips he smiles and she smacks his ass as she passes him to head back to her hotel room listening to him softly chuckle as she slowly walks away from him.....

On their way back home Giaconda looks over at Happy and orders "pull over!"  Happy obliges with a curious expression on his face his curiosity is satisfied as soon as he puts the truck in park and she turns her body so that she is now straddled on...

On their way back home Giaconda looks over at Happy and orders "pull over!"  Happy obliges with a curious expression on his face his curiosity is satisfied as soon as he puts the truck in park and she turns her body so that she is now straddled on his lap she slides her hand up his cheeks cupping his chin in her hands as she leans forward and kisses his lips he moans deeply as he answers her sensual soft kiss with a slightly harder and hungrier one he turns his body so that she is now laying in the seat as he begins to strip her of her clothes and make love to her.... it was about mid afternoon when they laid there with their hands and lips exploring each part of one anothers bodies as he enters her and thrusts in his usual dangerously hard and fast way which he knows she loves.... "what's wrong!?!"  he asks her softly after they tire one another out and lay in the seat as comfortably as they could "what's wrong is I wanted to be tortured and couldn't wait till we stopped again!"  she replies he laughs.... as they lay there in one anothers arms still naked in the truck Happy gets a phone call and he reaches down for his pants and searches his pockets for his cell phone once he places it up to his ear he hears Juice's voice on the other line letting him know about Donna's death.... "Hap!?!"  Giaconda asks softly with a tone full of concern and with just one look at his expression she picks up her clothes and carefully gets dressed saying softly "I know where we can go.... if you're okay with stopping in Oakland first!"  she takes the wheel and drives to a training facility that her father owns that has all the trappings of a grand ol' time, a boxing ring, a gym with weights, a large pool, a shooting range and so much more it even a place that was only used for torture.... not her and Happy's kind.... with all the fixings inside.... once they get there Happy releases all the pent up anger, frustration, sadness, all the dark and dangerous emotions he has become a professional at hiding which he doesn't really do much anymore since he has Giaconda as his support system once he got it all out of his system Giaconda drove the truck back to Unser's Trucking's garage then drove to the trailer they always rent when they're in Charming using Happy's Harley with Happy sitting behind her holding her tightly as the tears fell from his eyes.... once they got to the trailer she stops and parks his Harley then turns and held him kissing him softly on the lips, cheek, forehead and yes even the nose till there were no more tears left that he could shed "I think tonight.... it's my turn to hold you and never let go!"  she whispers softly he nods and they walk into the trailer hand in hand head straight for the bedroom and she does as she promised as they lay down she presses her body up against the side of his and wraps her arms around his waist he kisses the top of her head as he closes his eyes and falls asleep as the last few tears fall from his eyes and she doesn't fall asleep until after he does.....

Even though he didn't really want it Happy asked for some time to himself so Giaconda went to spend the day with his mom "take all the time you need.... besides you're mom and I got wedding shit to do!.... and I KNOW you don't want to be a part of that!.... unless there's strippers and liquor involved!"  she teases he chuckles she kisses him and walks out of the trailer door and heads over to his moms place in Bakersfield.... since Happy decided to go Nomad Giaconda sold her place and put all her stuff in storage she now rides with him wherever he goes and continues to rent places to live in while they are wherever they'll be.... Giaconda spends the day with Ilaria finding dresses, tasting cake, figuring out entertainment that didn't involve strippers.... bands, DJ's etc.... they even found a venue to have the wedding in.... that night Giaconda gets a call from Jax "your old mans about to do somethin stupid!"  she replies teasingly even though she knew he was being serious "when doesn't he!?!"  luckily Jax took it well as he lets out a soft chuckle then asks "can you meet me!?"  she replies "sure!.... where!?!"  Jax gives her an address and she rushes out to her Harley V-Rod and drives off.... somehow Giaconda makes it there before Jax.... she walks into the safe house and hears Happy say "I could do this man"  Happy jumps in surprise when he hears Giaconda's voice come from behind him in a soft demanding growl "don't you dare!"  he turns around and looks at her in surprise "what are you doing here!?!"  Tigg asks "stopping you before you make yet another mistake!"  she replies Tig looks at her in shock as she orders "now!.... let her go.... or deal with me!"  she places the barrel of a gun in the center of Tig's forehead "Jax called you didn't he!?!"  Tig asks "who else!?!.... now be smart about this Tigger you know as well as anyone that you do NOT want to make an enemy out of ME!!.... especially when I hold a weapon in my hands!.... which is loaded by the way!.... now.... let.... her.... go!!!!"  they hear the click of her gun and the girl jumps in fright "G!?!"  Happy softly begs "don't....!"  she demands as she turns to face him and scoffs "a few seconds ago you were ready to kill this poor girl yourself and NOW you beg ME to stop!?!"  his eyes widen with a worried sad fright as she says "I don't think so!"  and at that moment Jax walks in "how did....!?!"  he asks then chuckles with a smile