Prologue

~·~Hoseok's Pov~·~
We are now celebrating Seokjin's hyung birthday at the mall,shopping,
eating,playing at the arcade and now sitting in one of the tables of the food court...

Yep! Eating once more! Courtesy of Jin hyung...also Y/n...

(A/n:Me too:) Yeah 'cause why not?)

Shut it author!

(A/n:Geez calm down,calm down my friend...as you wish)

As I was saying the it has been 5 months since the apocalypse has ended. We are living at the Min's mansion(Different from the other mansion from the book 1)now because Yoongi hyung want's us to stick closely to each other...

I don't even know why...just a typical Yoongi not wanting to get part away from us...awwww...

Jin:So guys where are my gifts?
Yoongi:"......"
Hoseok:"......"
Jimin:"......"
Taehyung:Unicorns~
Jungkook:"......"
Y/n:"......"
Namjoon:I have something for you hy-
Stranger:RUN!

I look towards where the scream came from and the man ran away from the opposite direction. I gather up my couraged and Y/n tagged along with me to keep me safe and so on the boys,also Hyebin and Jaehee...

(A/n:If you guys don't remember Hyebin is Taehyung's gf and I added Jaehee which is Namjoon's gf)

Stranger:HELP!

The main entrance of the mall has some fresh blood on it's earlier glass door.

Hyebin:What is happening?!
Y/n:F*uck! It's none other than the Apocalypse once more! Shit ughh!
Jin:Words young miss!
Namjoon:Run!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
Guys😭I'm back with a new book and before this book please read the Book 1 so you can understand it more...

I hope you guys like it and if you did please like,vote and comment😘

To the next chapter we go!!!

A/n: (Edit)

Also I will be updating tomorrow so stay tuned😉