Chapter 17

~·~Y/n's Pov~·~

Y/n:Oh please!

   Jungkook has been carrying me on his back all the way to the garage ever since I landed badly. The way to the garage is hard,the walkers in the guest room jumped and followed us.

Jin:Just a little bit more Y/n,we're almost near.
Y/n:My an-ankle...
Jin:I'll treat in inside the van,okay?

   I nodded at Jin oppa almost out of consciousness since blood has been flowing non-stop in my ankle. I hear some gunshots and yellings in my background before darkness consumed me.

💮➰➿➰➿➰➿➰💮

~·~Jungkook's Pov~·~

Jimin:Guys! They're coming!
Namjoon:Come on let's hurry up!

   Jimin hyung fired his gun at the walker behind us before we all dashed to the van and Jin hyung took his seat in the driver's seat and Hoseok hyung slide open the door for us. I put my hand in Y/n's back before slowly and carefully putting her on the seat next to the window.

   I took the seat next to her and next to me is Namjoon hyung and the other hyungs and noona(s) went in…

|The arrangement of the seat|

Jin                       Yoongi

You>Jungkook>Hoseok

Taehyung>Hyebin>Jimin

Namjooon>Jaehee

Jin:Everybody here?
Jungkook:Ne hyung…
Jin:Ok,but where do we go?

   Everybody went silent...well for the exception of Y/n...wait...

Jungkool:Y/n?!

   They looked at me and then shifted their eyes at Y/n...

Yoongi:Jin hyung!
Jin:Ne Yoongi?!
Yoongi:Y/n is losing too much blood...
Jin:Ok calm down...I'll find a place where I can cure Y/n,and for the meantime can you Jungkook please tie a cloth around her ankle so we can stop the blood..
Jungkook:Arasso hyung

   I ripped a piece of cloth from my shirt and tie it around Y/n's ankle. A few minutes later Jin hyung found a motel that looks stranded...

[A/n:The one that looks from their Spring Day MV]

Jin:Let's stay here for the meantine and Jungkook bring Y/n inside and follow me…
Jungkook:Ne hyung…

   I picked up Y/n bridal style and followed Jin hyung inside the motel...

8:08PM

   Namjoon hyung also made sure that all of us have a room since we will be staying for the night and continue our destination at the morning.

   Jin hyung found an emergency kit and I laid Y/n into the bed while being carefull at her ankle,afraid that I'll make it hurt or bleed more...

Jin:Ok...Jungkook can you get some warm water for me?
Jungkook:Okay Hyung

   A got a basin from the bathroom and fill it up with warm water and placed it just next to the bed where Jin hyung can reach it...

Jin:Ok let's do this

   Fifteen minutes has passed and Jin hyung finished treating Y/n's ankle. I took a bath and change into a simple shirt and some sweaypants I have in the car trunk that I brought with me...

   I laid next to Y/n and studied her face. She looks so innocent that she looks like she can't even hurt a fly but that is the complete opposite with me,
just kidding. I started caressing her face and placed a kiss on her forehead and I went to my own dreamland...

   Before I could even sleep I have two things that are lingering in my mind...
First,what is the meaning of the code? Second,where did Loki go?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
   Hello everyone mwahahha this is my surprise for you guys and hope this chapter is not boring,well for me it is but things will spice up in the next chapter...

   I hope you like it and if you did please vote and comment,don't forget to follow me

   Next Chapter here we go!!!