Chapter 25

~·~Y/n's Pov~·~

Jaehee and Hyebin:YOU?!

   Both of my unnies screamed and i followed what they screamed at and the speak of the devil! He's there! On the doorway with fresh new clothes and with damp hair.

???:What? Am i that famous?
Hyebin:How dare you!

    Hyebin unnie stood up from crouching and almost charged at him but I grip her wrist.

Hyebin:Yes Y/n?

   Her voice and eyes soften when she turned at me but that completely changed when I said...

Y/n:Pl-please no…
Hyebin:What?! He just raped you and you don't want me to kill him?!!
Jaehee:Hyebi-
Y/n:He will seperate you guys away from me…

   My unnies froze at what I said but to him I did the right thing,even when my mind is telling me something...

   Y/n please!!! Let Hyebin kill him!!

   No! He will kill them!

   But-

   No buts!!

    Fine!!! It's your own choice! If they die because of you I will kill you myself!

   I fought with my mind like a madwoman on a loose,but I couldn't afford to lose them all,can I?

Hyebin:Fine,but I'm only doing this becaise you said so,okay?
Jaehee:It's okay Y/n...we just...care to much
Y/n:I'm sorry unnies...
???:Stop the act and get them!

   We stopped and looked at him then mens in build came and drag my unnies away from me.

Y/n:UNNIES!!!

   I was so angry 'cause we had a deal and he promised!

   Promises are meant to be broken Y/n

Y/n:Stop it!!
???:And why would I?
Y/n:Beacuse we had a deal!
???:Sorry babygirl but I'll not promise anything

   Tears welled up in my eyes and I stand up to charged at him but I only got stopped by his f*cking mens.

???:You should not hurt me babygirl,
or else you'll face the consequences

   As he finished saying that he kicked me in the stomach and I step backwards,his men preventing me to step back more.

Y/n:You're crazy...
???:Crazy for you,jagiya
Y/n:I'M NOT YOUR JAGI!!!

   He snapped at what I said and the poker face he had has now a smirk that means something will happen.

???:Bad Move kitten…

   He punched me in my stomach again that made me lose my balance and dropped on my knees. He stepped my hand that is place on the floor and it made me scream from agony.

   Jungkook...where are you? Help...

💮➰➿➰➿➰➿💮

~·~Jungkook's Pov~·~

   Y/n...where are you? Please...

Hoseok:Yah! MAKNAE!

   I got startled from the sudden shouting from Hoseok hyung.

Jungkook:Ne hyung?
Hoseok:You've been spacing a lot
Jungkook:Its just that...-
Hoseok:I know...look at Yoongi hyung

   I followed his gaze and it landed on Yoongi hyung that looks like he just pick up a fight. Messy hair,puffy eyes, red nose and poker face.

Jin:Ok!

   The voice of Jin hyung caught all our attention.

Namjoon:Ok so we found where they are most likely to hide in this kind of place.
Yoongi:Where?
Namjoon:In an abandoned school...

10 Minutes Later

Taehyung:Hyung are we there?
Jin:Just a littl- There!

   We look ahead and we can see the big abandoned building from afar. It looks like no one would even darw to go in but knowing them they qould likely hide there 'cause they're dumb.

   Walking at the front of the school ground we noticed the van that they threw the girls and drove away with it.

   Just wait Y/n,I will be coming to save you...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
   Hello guys I almost forgot to update today but fortunately I remembered it and I have some sore throat,this will be the only update I will published. I promise I will update more next week.

   Hope you like it and if you did please vote and comment,don't forget to follow me.

   Here we go next chapter!!!