Chapter 23

《THIS PART IS KINDA DISTURBING BUT IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ IT THEN GO. I WARNED YOU. SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.》

~·~Y/n's Pov~·~

???:Wake up babygirl~

   I stirred at my position but did not dare open up my eyes.

???:I said wake up!

*Slap*

   I felt my cheek stinged but did not dare open up my eyes.

???:Oh so you'll get to play the good one while I'm the bad one huh? Then let's do it my way.

   I couldn't think of anyting when he slammed his lips to my mine,
forcefully kissing me,I did not respond. When he knew I was not gonna respond,Of Course,he placed his disgusting hand to my thigh whike the other hand is squishing my cheeks so my lips is protruding out and that gives him space to put his tounge inside my mouth.

Y/n:Mpmphmh

   I tried to get out but nothing. I thought he was finish when he backed away but God knows I was wrong...

???:Now will you open your pretty eyes?
Y/n:No you filthy bast*rd! (Spits at his face)
???:Oh no,to me you don't get to do that.

   He wiped away the spit from his face and then rub his hand to my thigh..

   Up and up and up...

   I can feel myself getting scared but I can't do anything 'cause my hands are chained and same goes to my feet. Overall I'm standing and here I am getying raped fom a disgusting bast*rd.

   He reach the zipper of my pants and zip it down and he unbottoned it then straightly pulled it down. Cold air hitting my bare thighs and that left me in my underwear.

Y/n:Please stop!
???:Noo~this will be your punishment for not following me!

   I opened my eyes and I froze at my spot.

???:What? Not expecting me? Well you should.
Y/n:Stop this please...

   I begged him but his eyes are filled with lust.

???:I'll make sure we enjoy each other Y/n…

   The way he said my name sent shivers down my spine. My eyes begging,my body...everything just to get away from him.

???:Oh no Y/n you don't get to play beg me right now beacuse we'll do it somewhere else.
Y/n:Pl-please(sobs)
???:Let's start shall we?
Y/n:NO!!!!

   But he didn't listen,instead he grabbed a pair of scissors and cut my shirt in half and that leaves me in my undergarments.

???:I will really enjoy you(licks lips)
Y/n:You're Crazy!!!
???:Crazy for you...

   After he said that he smashed his disgusting lips to mine and starts doing things to me,in short. I got raped. And worse,he unchained me and brought me to his bedroom,I can't do anything 'cause he will shoot my unnies and what he says is true,and I won't let my unnies get hurt so instead I let myself got raped for the sake of them.

Y/n:(Pants)
???:Say something!

   This is the 4th round and he's still not tired while me,I'm tired,sore and can't take it anymore...

Y/n:Please st-stop...
???:Do you want me to kill Hyebin?
Y/n:N-no,do-don't hurt them.
???:Now play along with me!

*Smack*

   One of my butt cheeck is already red from all the slapping I got from him. I did what he wants and I cried,moan not from pleasure but from all the anger,disgust,and hurt.

   Jungkook,guys,unnies...where are you?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
   Guys! I can't believe I wrote a chapter full of disgusying things but anyeays this is the tgird update for today and I will update the next chapter if I finished it already.

   Hope you like it and if you did please vote and comment,don't forget to follow me.

   Here we go next chapter!!!