Chapter 15

~·~Y/n's Pov~·~
   Oh Well sh*t…

Loki:What are you guys doing?
Jin:We are uhmm...planning who will go out next for the supplies...yeah...
Loki:Oh okay and- what is that?

   Loki pointed his finger under the sofe where I hid the briefcase...

   Think,think,th-Wait!

Y/n:Ahhh!!

   I kneel infront of the briefcase while cluthching my stomach to hide the briefcase,now I'm covering up the briefcase Loki cannot see it anymore...

Loki:Yah,are you okay?
Y/n:Do you think I'm okay?!
Jin:Loki go get my kit in the medical room
Loki:Ughh...arasso hyung...

    When we couldn't see Loki anymore I sit up straight and grab the briefcase and push it to Namjoon oppa's chest...

Namjoon:(Whispers)Why did you give it to me?
Y/n:(Whispers)Go hide it now oppa!

    Namjoon oppa went to the bathroom and at the same time Loki went down,when Loki is facing us Namjoon oppa went out the bathroom and went straight to his room and hopefully did it safely…'cause you know…

   Me on the other hand still continued my pretty good acting. Jin oppa quickly snatch the Kit from Loki's hand to prove that this is not fake.

   Jin oppa is a pretty good actor I admit…

Jin:Go to your rooms everyone,I will take care of this

   All of them slowly stood up one by one and went to their rooms. When we made no one else is here except for us we high fived each other quietly and went to our room...

   I open my bedroom door and I'm not suprised that Jungkook is there waiting for me in the bed...

(A/n:No dirty thoughts…)

Y/n:Jagi~ I'll take a shower first,okay?
Jungkook:Okay. Do you want me to join you by any chance? (Raises both eyebrows)
Y/n:Yah!
Jungkook:Just kidding Jagi and I'll wait for you here

    After 1 year in the bathroom I dried myself up and wear my clothes...

   Just kidding. Who takes a bath for one year?

Don't mind the bags or things just mind the clothes. And that is your clothes for the night for some reasons😌

Jungkook:Ready to sleep Jagi?
Y/n:Did you take shower?
Jungkook:Yep! When you're downstairs earlier
Y/n:Ok then let's sleep then...

   Before I can even drift off to dreamland Jungkook kiss my lips sweetly as a Goodnight kiss and pulled away

Jungkook:Goodnight Jagi~

   And that's where I drifted off to dreamland

2 Hours Later

2:45Am

*Crash*

   What is that?

   I woke up to the spund of crashes around the house.

Y/n:Jungkook...
Jungkook:Yes jagi?

   I only call him Jungkook if I'm serious as f*ck and this time I am...

Y/n:Did you hear that?
Jungkook:The what?

*Klack*

Y/n:That...
Jungkook:Grab your weapon Y/n

   I pulled out my sword under the bed and Jungkook has his gun and swiss knife...

*Crash* *Kling* *Klack*

   I arranged my position and sword in both hands...

Y/n:Jungkook open the door

   Jungkook open the door and nothing in the second floor. I knocked every room quietly while looking around

Yoongi:What is it mini?
Y/n:Sounds

*Crash* *Crash*

   Yoongi oppa woke up Jin oppa and grabbed their weapons on their way out. The only one left is Loki's room but no one seems inside since Loki is not opening his door so we just left him alone...

Hyebin:Shall we go down?
Taehyung:Of course and we will chevk where those sounds came from...

   We steadily walk downstairs and was shock by what we see right now...

   Jungshook…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
   Hello guys I have updated because I feel happy and I gain motivation and inspiration from you guys and your comments....

   I hope you like it and if you did please vote and comment,don't forget to follow me...

   The next chapter here we go!!!