Chapter 29

~·~Y/n's Pov~·~
Someone help me...

Is the first sentence that came to my mind when I woke up.

???:So you're awake now babygirl~
Y/n:Why are you doing this?!
???:Beacause I love you so much
Y/n:No you don't!
???:Yes I do!!

I feel warm liquid making it's way to my cheeks then down to my arms. I'm now chained to a wall next to one of the tanks that is empty right now.

Is this how die? Please someone...

I feel myself off the ground,my body is in someone's arms before they put me inside the tank that doesn't have any water.

???:Go...

As he said go the man behind the random pannels started clicking random buttons that I don't know what it does. Water started coming in and that's when I freaked out.

Y/n:Get me out of here!!
???:And why should I?
Y/n:Because I helped you! Defended you from all the bullies and treated you when you were hurt! I always share my time with you,I always protect you! I'm always by your side! And this is what you repay me?! By trapping me here in the tank and sucking the blood out of me?! Get me our of here Thorin Tim Mendez!!
Tim:Never knew you knew my name but past is past Y/n. You know I love you but you still pretended that you didn't know that and insisted being friends,nothing more than that...you know I got hurt by that and now this is my revenge.
Y/n:Tim!
Tim:Sorry Y/n but always remember I love you...

I only noticed that the water is now up to my neck and minutes of struggling past, the water consuned my face that made me harder to breath,lack of oxygen. I was getting tired and my eyes couldn't take it anymore so I closed my eyes and let go of myself...

"Mom!" Younger Y/n said reaching out for her mom. "Yes my baby?" Y/n continued to tun for her mothers arm that is opened wide but she couldn't reach it. It looks like she's just running in the same place again and again...
when she grew tired of running she stopped. She was 5 years old.

A different place portrayed in front of her,a 12 years old Y/n is watching her mother drinking in the living room with bottles of soju in both of her hands. Her mom started drinking when she was 7 years old. It started when her mother and father argued in the kitchen,in front of the food. Her mom caught her dad cheating but dad said that isn't true.

I believe dad because he loves us very much,the women mom saw with her is just on of his employees in the company that we own but mom doesn't believe him so instead she started drinking and always got into fight with dad.

Yoongi is always by my side whenever they fight,whenever they hurt each other. But I think I will not be able to repay his kindness to me,his love to me 'cause this is how I die. Yoongi please don't forget me I'll be always by your side even afterdeath...I love you my great brother...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
Hello guys I have updated only now because our st*pid school has many activities and that's why I only updated now. But don't worry this book won't be finisish...yet.

I hope you like it and if you did please vote and comment,don't forget to follow me...

Here we go next chapter! Kaja!!!