Chapter 26

~·~Yoongi's Pov~·~
   We are now infront of the building where they got taken. Thanks to Namjoon we managed to find them.

Jin:So what now?
Yoongi:We will save them...
Jimin:Shouldn't we have any backup plan?
Hoseok:Yeah you're right,but what kind of plan?
Jungkook:Hyungs! Gather around here!

   Jungkook called us from behind with Namjoon beside him.

Taehyung:Ok so what's the plan?

   Jungkook and Namjoon led the team on planning,we've been divided into two teams. Attack team and Defensive team...

Yoongi:Can you guys repeat the team again?
Namjoon:Hyung!
Yoongi:What?
Jin:Ok I'll repeat it again once more for you Yoongi. Attack team consists of Jungkook,Namjoon,You and Hoseok. While the Defensive team comsists of Taehyung,Jimin and me...
got it?
Yoongi:Ne hyung. Thank you

   We talked for a little bit more before proceeding to our positions.

   Remember,we don't want to get caught so we will go inside by using the other entrance of the school which is in the parking lot while the defensive team follows behind us.

   We let the men passed us as we hid behind a car. They're st*pid that's why they didn't see us.

Namjoon:(Whispers) Ok threee...two... one...go!

   At the go sign we dashed to the entrance and quickly hid behind a nearby wall before they see us.

Man 1:Bro,you know that girl that hss been recently got raped by boss?
Man 2:Yeah. What is her name again?
Man 1:Hy..Jae..Y/n!
Man 2:Y/n...I wish I could taste her too

    With that the two men bursted into laughter that made my blood boil from anger. I was about to kick their balls when Namjoon grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

Namjoon:(Whispers) You can kick their balls later when we help them,
ok?

   I nooded my head at him and keep calm in the middle of this. Letting the both men pass us,we stealthily dashed behind them.

*Kling*

   Jungkook accidentally kicked a can of sprite scattered in the way that made the both mean whipped their heads behind their back.

Man 1:OI! Come back here!

   That did not make us halt in our steps,instead we speed up into a room when we turned a corner.

Namjoon:Quickly hide!!!

   We hid in seperate places when the door opened revealing the both men in the doorway.

Man 2:Find them!
Man 1:Yes Sir!

    The room stinks and I chose to hide behind a couple of boxes. Footsteps echoes inside the room,making us more and more nervous. Taehyung almost got caught inside a closet but luckily an announcement was made all over the facility.

《Girls 1,2,3 have escaped...I repeat girls 1,2- FIND THEM NOW!!!》

   At first some calm man was speaking but the mic got snacthed i who sounds like a boss.

Man 2:Come on! We have to find them or else boss will do something worse!

   They hastily run out of the room when...

???:Guys~

   I feel like I can hear Y/n so I check the whole room with my eyes.

Yoongi:Hello?
Jaehee:Hey over here!~

   We turned our heads next to the closet where Taehyung is hiding,and there they are...

Namjoon:Guys what are you doing there?
Jaehee:Eating.(Sarcsm) Joon! We are escaping,now come on!

   I went out my hideout and opened the vent. Then one by one crawled inside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
   Guys! I have updated! This chapter is boring...but I will reveal who the mysterious someone in the next chapter and of course it's a man.

   Hope you like it and if you did please vote and comment,don't forget to follow me...

   To the next chapter we go!!!