Chapter 13

~·~Jaehee's Pov~·~
   I run and run continuously 'till I found a hiding spot,in the cabbage stall right next to the carrot stall. But bedore I can even hide in my hiding spot under the cabbage stall I found myself walking in the carrot stall near the shining object under it,I quickly grab it before walkers can even see me.

   I went straight under the cabbage stall and just realized that I'm holding a briefcase,I opened it and inside of it reveals thousand cash of moneys I gasped and covered my mouth. A familiar  footsteps can be heard and I cannot pinpoint who's footsteps is it. I arranged my position and hold the briefcase tightly to my chest,I know it's a bit hard to hide in my poation but I'll do anything I can just to hide.

???:Brother! It's not here!
???:What do you mean it's not there?!
???:My commpanions clearly stated that they places it there!!

   I recognize that voice somewhere... isn't-

???:Loki!!

   I knew it was Loki,but how?

???:You know the consequences brother…
Loki:Maybe your comppanions lied to you and brought it with them!
???:They did not! They came back here empty handed and I made them bring a camera to record themselves so I can see nothing will go wrong!!!
Loki:What if someone came here and saw it?
???:Then find them!

   My heartbeat fastened and I pray that Loki will not see me. It's like my heart is chasing a horse…

~·~Author's Pov~·~
   As Jaehee's heart is racing Loki is looking around hoping to see the culprit. Loki checked every stall except for the cabbage,carrot, and eggplant stall. Loki went to the eggplant stall and checked everthing.

   Meanwhile Jaehee is getting more and more nervous as the footsteps is getting closer and closer. As for Loki he went next to the carrit stall making the cabbgae stall last since he's feeling that there will be something in there…minutes passed and Jaehee is getting her pepper spray in her pocket
,she always bring this wherever she goes just in case for emergencies like this she also pulled up her face mask

 As for Loki he went next to the carrit stall making the cabbgae stall last since he's feeling that there will be something in there…minutes passed and Jaehee is getting her pepper spray in her pocket,she always bring this wherever she goes just i...

《You can choose any mask for Jaehee》

   ...So she can cover up her face and to prevent Loki from knowing her.

   Loki didn't find anything in the the carrot stall nor the eggplant stall. He slowly walk towards the cabbage stall and check everything but not under the cabbage stall so he check under it.

*Shhhhhtt*

Loki:My eyes!

   Jaehee sprayed her pepper spray at Loki and quickly pushed him then dashed away towards the Min's mansion.

   Y/n and Yoongi decided to go home carefully,avoiding any kind of noise and walkers. The three of them met up at the entrance of the market. Y/n and Yoongi are the only one who got supplies but Jaehee got nothing except for a bundle of money.

Yoongi:Are you girls okay?
Y/n:I'm fine but what about you Jaehee unnie?
Jaehee:I'm fine and I got this

   Jaehee showed them the briefcase and they stared at each other specially Y/n. They go straight at the mansion leaving the man alone in the cabbage stall with both of his hands in his eyes. Loki got himself back and grabbed his phone showing a message from his brother 7 minutes ago...

From:Brother
   Hello brother,maybe you should get ready for your consequences. And you should come here at xxx in just ten minutes if not I'll straight up inject three of it into you and then use you as my slave...buh bye~

From:Loki
Brother please I did not want this please give me one more chance. I'll do anything you want just don't inject anything to me...

From:Brother
   Uh-oh...Time is precious Brother look there's still 1 minute left and bye~

   Loki immediately run to his car and started the engine,ready or not to face the consequence(s) his brother will give him…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
   암녕 여로분!(Hello everyone!) I miss you guys so much! And after almost a week I'm back with a new chapter!

   Hope you like it and if you did please vote and comment,don't forget to follow me😘

   To the next chapter we go!Kaja!!!