Chapter 5

~·~Y/n's Pov~·~
   We're here for atleast an hour or an hour and a half,we spent our time finding a way out but to no luck...we found nothing…

*Thud*

   We looked at each other and then prepare our weapons. I prepared my cap gun,no erase that. I prepared my swiss knife because my cap gun is too loud...it can attract unwanted attention to us…

Y/n:Uhmm…hello?

   I said as I'm near the room where the sound came from earlier…the boys and unnies following behind me since they're scared

   As if I'm not scared...pftt nevermind…

Y/n:Who wants to open the door?

   It's a storage room hidden behind a bunch of boxes…like they don't want anyone to go inside here or should I say anything.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

   I knocked on the door three times after we removed the boxes. No one or Nothing answered...

Jaehee:Uhmm…why not just open it?
Namjoon:The question is...who will open it?
All:*Looks at Y/n*
Y/n:What? Why me?
Jimin:'Cause you're the strongest?
Y/n:No! How about Jungkook?
Jungkook:I agree with Jimin hyung,
you're the strongest…
Y/n:Yah! What kind of a boyfriend are you?!
Jungkook:The boyfriend that you will love forever,the boyfriend that is too cute to die,the boyfriend that resembles a bunny…

99 Descriptions Later…

Jungkook:...The boyfriend that has the name Justine Seagull,The b-

*Thud*

Y/n:Stop it! I'll do it!
Jin:S.T.O.P!
Jungkook and Jin:I.T!!!
Y/n:Back off!

   They did what I told them and I slowly open the door. The lights are dim-

(A/n:Dim the lights down baby,just dim the lights~)

   Author stop it…

(A/n:S.t.o.p! I.t! Okay bye~ continue)

    The lights are dimed down a little so I rotate it to it's high lighting and turned out that I'd did the right thing...

Y/n:Guys help! Someone is here!

   Jin oppa came inside first and rushed to my side,to find a man injured and has a gun on his right side

???:Plea-please he-help me…
Jin:What's your name?
???:My name is Loki
Jin:Ok Loki...can you cooperate with me and Y/n can you tell the boys to get some first aid kit?
Y/n:Okay oppa

   I tun out and told them what they need to find and get. After a few moments later Taehyung oppa and Jungkook came back with a first aid kit and gave it to me,I hurriedly went inside the room and gave it to Jin oppa...

Jin:Okay Loki,this might hurt a lot so I prefer you to bite this cloth...

   Loki nodded at him and he place the cloth to his mouth. Jin oppa proceeds after Loki got the cloth from his hand.

Loki:Aghhh!! (Groans)
Jin:Okay just a little bit more!

   Jin oppa finished treating Loki's wound after placing a gauze pad on his stomach. Loki got injured from the attack earlier and his so-called-friends left him here in the storage room and then barricaded it with boxes and then ran off to who knows where…

Loki:Th-thank you for helping me…
Jin:No Problem. And also want to come with us?
Loki:Since I have n-no where to go I gu-guess I'll come with you
Jin:Ok then,let's go

   Jin oppa and me help Loki stand up. Loki's arm behind our neck and dupported him 'till we got out…

   Little did we know that saving his life would lead us to somewhere and something…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
   Hello guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated yesterday but I will make sure I will follow an update after this one…

   I hope you like it and if you did please vote and comment,don't forget to follow me…

   To the next chapter we go!!!