Chapter 30

~·~Yoongi's Pov~·~
   Everytime something bad or something feels wrong to one of us the other one can feel it. At this time I can feel it,I feel spmething wrong is happening to mini...

Yoongi:WE NEED TO GET OUT!

   My voice startled them and agreed with me. We tried freeing ourselves but it did nothing but someone proved me wrong.

Jaehee:I got it!

   We all looked at her direction and saw that she is rubbing her wrists to ease the pain. A few minutes passed and we are all free,we opened the door and went out one by one quietly. Since we already walked in this hallway we went back to the room where they purposely made Y/n fainted.

Jimin:Guys I think it's here...

   I look at what Jimin pointed at and he's correct,the room that we had been earlier is now a little bit brighter than before. We went in and noticed some changes that was changed when we were locked.

Jungkook:Do you think Y/n is here?
Yoongi:Of Course she's here,why wouldn't she be here?
Hyebin:Ok then,let's find Y/n now

   At her sentence we all seperated into groups and searched for Y/n...

[A/n:The room is big because it has many tanks inside]

   We searched and searched 'till we reached the hallway,and there I saw my sister inside of the tanks.

Yoongi:Y/N!!!

   They turned to my way and run and keep making things to make the tank break but it's unbreakabke even if a chainsaw makes contact with it.

Namjoon:There must be something that can open this with computer controls or something...
Yoongi:What about that behind you?

   Namjoon saw what I was talking about and quickly went to it. He carefully analyzes every button then clicked a large button that is blinking red.

Pfffttt~

   Air came out from all the tanks when all of the door of it opened. I quickly catch Y/n with my arms with the help of Jungkook.

Jungkook:Hyung let's hurry! She will die!
Yoongi:Then what are we waiting for?! Let's go!

   We went out the door leaving behind all the other prisoner that is contained in the tanks. We run past many different people that used to be inside the tank but now lying on the floor.

Hoseok:Hy-hyung wh-what is t-that?

   Hoseok said to us while stuttering so much. Before we can even get out Hoseok pointed his finger at one of the contained human in the tanks,
now on the floor sleeping peacefully, or what we thought.

   We stared at it and then it started shaking. Not knowing what it was we went near it and then suddenly it stood up with it's back behind us. Namjoon bravely put his hand to it's shoulder when it's neck turned 360 degrees that startled us.

Namjoon:F*CK RUN!!!

   We run and run 'till we reach the door and I look behind us and it's following us! What scares us the most is it's back is facing us while it's head is looking at us and basically it's running backwards with it's head facing us.

Taehyung:DEAD END!!!

   We didn't notice that we went the wrong way that led us to a dead end. When we slowed down it also slowed down.

   F*ck what now?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
   Hello guys it's been so long since I havn't updated and I'm back with chapter 30. When I was writing this I got goosebumps and shivers down my spine in the part where I wrote that it turned it's head 360 degrees.

   Hope you like it and if you did please vote and comment,don't forget to follow me.

   To the next chapter we go!!