Chapter 20

~·~Y/n's Pov~·~
   13 minutes has passed and we can see the convenience store within our eyesight but…

Walkers:(Groans)
Jaehee:(Whispers) Run!

   We dashed towards the convenience store with a sign "Baepsae Store" flickering above. I did not have any tine to admire th store and quickly lock the door from the inside.

Hyebin:Why does this always happen?
Y/n:Uhmm...because we're famous among the walkers?
Jaehee:(Laughs) Funny Y/n! But I think so too?

   We three laughed at our own jokes and proceeded to get our things and that is the face mask.

💮➰➿➰➿➰➿➰💮

~·~Jungkook's Pov~·~
   I woke up feeling thirsty so I grab a bottled water in the nightstand that we got from the mini restaurant. I can see Jimin hyung and V hyung cuddled up together on the floor,they gave me the bed because "I'm the golfen maknae" and it's settled. I checked my phone to check what time is it…

9:33Pm

   Maybe I should go check the girls?

   I asked myself and I made up my mind,I will go to their room. If they're still awake...well...no one can beat them…

   Grabbing pistol I went straight to the door,went out and closed it behind my back slowly. Making my way to their room feels weird,like it's too quiet for them that's having a girls night.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

   No one. I knocked one more time but no one came to the door to open it. I tried twisting the knoorknob...and it opened,suprisingly.

Jungkook:Y/n? Hyebin? Jaehee noona?

   I push the door widely and I saw nothing but darkness.

Jungkook:Girls?

   I checked every corner and they are not really here! Due to panicking,I went straight to Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung's room and to my panicking I did not think my death sentence I will got fron Yoongi hyung.

Jungkook:Hyungs!!

    No answer…

    So I tried once more.

Jungkook:HYUNGS!!!
Yoongi:What the h*ell do you want?!
Jin:(Groans and mumbles) What?
Jungkook:The girls are missing!!!

   In that one sentence the both of them jumped up from the bed and stared at me,for a few seconds it seems like the information I gave them only sunked in now. Tgey dashed out of the room and I followed behind,they did what I did earlier,
finding/searching every corner of the room but nothing...

   The next one we informed is Hoseok hyung and Nanjoon hyung's room and lastly,the two maknae.

Namjoon:Wake up!
Jimin:(Sleeptalking) I Love You TaeTae
Taehyung:(Sleeptalking too) I Love Yuo too Chimchim
Yoongi:Hana…(One…)

   From the tone of Yoongi hyung it expresses that he wants to search for his sister and so the girls. For the two maknae that's cuddling,they jolted up from the frightening voice of Yoongi hyung.

Jimin:Ah...ehh..h-hyung?
Yoongi:THE GIRLS ARE MISSING SO GET YOUR A*S UP AND HELP US!!!

   Yoongi hyung suprised everyone in the room from his voice,he must be so worried for Y/n,well me too but...

Jungkook:We must hurry before the walkers find them hyungs.

   And that is why we are walking where we first thought of. We started searching from the way where we came from and I see an Ice Cream parlor. We walk passed it but I halted in my position. I see someone inside.

   I walk near the window and there they are…

Jungkook:Y/n! Hyebin! Jaehee noona!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
   I have updated today and this chapter is boring. They went a mile just to get some face mask and decided to eat Ice Cream,well who wouldn't?

   I hope you like it and if you did please vote and comment,don't forget to follow me.

   To the next chapter we go!!!