Chapter 4

~·~Y/n's Pov~·~
   After we sat down,we got our orders individually and then return back to our seats and talk to each other happily...and then one question came to my mind...

What will happen if there is a walker lurking around? What will happen if an apocalypse will occur again?

Jungkook:Yah...jagiya...what are you thinking about?
Y/n:Huh? Oh...I was just thinking if an apocalypse do happen right now,what do we do?
Jaehee:We will kill them Y/n don't worry…
Jin:Jaehee is right,but before that let's enjoy this moments together!
Yoongi:Ignore them for now…
Y/n:Okay…

   After talking to each other for what seems like an hour we heard someone scream…

Stranger 1:RUN!!!

   We all look at the direction where the sound came from and saw the man running around with blood all over his shirt and then soon collapse at the floor...later on standing up with it's eyes pure white and it's teeth turned into sharp ones with blood dripping off…

Y/n:I guess my f*cking mouth is really cursed! Sh*t!
Jin:Words,young miss!
Y/n:Sorry oppa
Stranger 2:HELP!!! F*UCKING HE-ARGHHH!!!

   Running where the scream came from and it brought us to theain entrance of the mall only to discover human vs. walker fighting/eating each other,the earlier clear glass door turned into a red door painted with fresh bloods. I immediately took out my swiss knife because a gun is too loud.

Walker:(Groans)
Jimin:RUN!!!

   We run away from the mall's main entrance and went inside one of the shops that is clear,not sure if it is really clear. Taehyung oppa and Jimin oppa put a barricade to the door and I only realized now that we ended up in  Starbucks...

   Well,definetely we won't die from hunger…

Jin:I told you guys I saw a walker!
Taehyung:Sorry hyung,we thought it was just another human being pretending to be a walker inside the haunted house…
Jin:It's okay,but what shall we do now?
Y/n:1 thing dor sure is that they spoke! But more like a groan!
Jungkook:Yeah…are they like evolving?
Namjoon:Who could possibly evolve them?
Hyebin:Do you guys think someone is behind all this?
Jaehee:Well if they evolved it means that someone is working on them...
Yoongi:They can groan or speak,and what?
Jimin:I noticed that their eyes turned  pure white along with their teeth that also have turned into sharp ones-
Hoseok:And they're also a lot bigger when they turn and they run fast like a human...
Jin:All those things didn't happen in the past apocalypse that we had solved...speaking if solve we can't use Y/n's blood anymore or else she'll die
Jungkook:We must find the one who is all against this…
Y/n:Let me eat first here. I'm hungry right now
Hyebin and Jaehee:Me too!
Y/n:Come on unnies! Let's go!
Jaehee:Let's be a little more quieter, okay? (Whispers)

   I nodded my head at Jaehee unnie and went on finding food here in the Starbucks...

   Why does the words that come out from my mouth come true? Is my mouth cursed?

《Flashback (A Long time ago)

    I was looking outside the window and thought what will haplen if suddenly an apocalyspe right here and right now...so I asked Yoongi oppa that is sitting next to me

Y/n:Oppa what will you do if an apocalypse suddenly happen right here and right now?
Yoongi:Nothing
Y/n:Why?
Yoongi:Beacause it won't happen and if it does happen I will protect you no matter what...ok mini?
Y/n:Thank you oppa

   We saw the other classes running in the hallways and so my class wondered what it was,they went out and sudddenly they run to the school gates too so Namjoon oppa checked what was all the comootion all about…

Y/n:Oppa,what is it?

   He did not answer instead he put a tuble to the door so I bravely look outside the window of our classroom and see that there are students and others teachers devouring others and I turn around to look at them and stop at Yoongi oppa's eyes

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n:F*cking curse my mouth…

《End of the super long Flashback》

   I chuckled to myself after remebering that I said F*cking curse my mouth,I guess it really is cursed…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
   Hello guys I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday,I was so just so busy but don't worry I made this chapter extra long just for you guys...

   I hope you like iy and if you did please vote and comment,don't forget to follow me…

   Next chapter here we go!!!

   What do you guys think about this chapter?