Chapter 27

~·~Y/n's Pov~·~
   After we saw Yoongi,Jungkook, Namjoon and Taehgung oppas we crawled in out hands and knees back inside the vent to find the exit out of this f*cking hell.

Jungkook:Okay. Mind telling us what happened?

   No one talked with the three of us. We agreed to each other that no matter what happens we will not tell anyone what happened,so they'll not get worried over us.

Taehyung:Hey what happened?
Hyebin:We...uhmm-
Y/n:We freed each other and find a way out of the room where we were chained up and we ended in this vent.
Jungkook:Then why did no one answered me?
Hyebin:Because we're busy.

   They did not get convinced by our words but decided to play along,for now.

Jaehee:Ok,I think we're here

   Jaehee unnie quietly open another vent that leads to...

Jaehee:Kitchen?

   We ignored the fact that we went down to a kitchen and jump down one by one.

Namjoon:Ok guys so this is a school there must be some backdoor for workers around here...
Taehyung:Got it hyung.

   Before we could find the backdoor,
the boys blocked the main entrance of the cafeteria/kitchen,so they will not get in here.

Jungkook:Guys? I think this is it?

   Jungkook said behind the counter. And there it is,the might backdoor that can save us. Jungkook was about to open the door when someone opened it before him.

Jin:Get in! Hurry!

   We did what he was told and get back. Later on we could hear footsteps just outside where Jin oppa and the others came from.

Man 3:I know he went this way!!
Man 4:Why are you so blind?! We could have caught him!!
Man 3:Let's check that way!

   The sound of footsteps slowly decreased one by one.

Namjoon:What happened hyung?
Jin:Th-they saw us a-and we s-sprinted here...

   Jin oppa said while breathing heavily from all the running he did, escaping the men.

Hoseok:How can we get out now? They're guarding the entrance,
parking lot,everywhere when they saw us.
Taehyung:How about we go around this school and try to find a way out without getting caught?

   Everyone seems to be thinking the idea that Tahyung oppa said.

Jimin:But what if we do get caught?
Jungkook:Uhh...we'll fight them?
Namjoon:Ok so maybe we can do as what Taehyung said,but we must move secretly and quietly if we don't want to die.

   We all agreed for once and went back to the entrance of the cafeteria,
not wanting to get caught sneaking behind the backdoor so we'll go out at the entrance. I checked the hallway and it's clear. Footsteps echoed to the long hallway giving us shivers in our spine,scared to get caught or something to pop out at any moment.

Jin:Look a staircase!

    He pointed forward and a staircase could be seen.

*Groans*

Y/n:Did you guys hear that?
Hyebin:I think so?

*Groans*

Jimin:Guys what is that?
Yoongi:Maybe someone waking up or something...

   We looked at each other and pushed aside all the weird sounds that keeps getting louder and louder as we reach the staircase. The second floor is also clear from all the guards checking around...

   I feel something wrong here...

Y/n:Guys?
Jungkook:Yes jagi?
Y/n:Why does something smells?
Namjoon:Maybe from the building? Since it's been abandoned?

*Groans*

Hoseok:G-guys?

   Hoseok oppa called us with his eyes glued to a room,or an abandoned classroom. We walked to his side and look at what he was looking at with is eyes scared,frightened and his body shivering.

Yoongi:What is this?

   The room is filled with huge tanks inside it is what looks like a human,
half dead and half alive. Behind this doors someone is waiting or doing something,'till he turned.

Y/n:How can you betray us?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
   Hello guys!! This is the second update for today and I forgot to add the mysterious man but don't worry I promise I will reveal him in the next chapter which will be published tomorrow,so wait for my notif!

   Hope you like it and if you did please vote and comment,don't forget to follow me...

   Here we go next chapter! Kaja!!!