Chapter 28

~·~Y/n's Pov~·~
And there he is,the one who we saved and the one we took in for shelter. We already knew something's fishy with him but we're still dissapointed to him.

Loki:Welcome!
Yoongi:Loki...

My brother spat out his name with such poisonuous tone. His glare could send Loki flying to Mars and die there.

Loki:Well hello my dear hyung...
Yoongi:You don't have any privilage to call me hyung.
Loki:Oh well,anyways I will introduce you guys someone who is my brother and the mighty boss around here. Come out hyung!

He came out behind one of the tanks that has a women inside it barely alive.

Bangtan:WHAT!?!?
???:Nice to meet you again Bangtan...
Jimin:Aren't you Tim?
Tim:Looks like you don't know me well. So I'll introduce myself. My name is Thor Miguel Birane.
Hoseok:Then where did you get the name Tim?
Y/n:First letter of his name 'T' and he reversed his second name first two letters,that results to 'Im' overall he obtained the name Tim...
Thor:You know me well Y/n,now enough of this trash chats let's get back to the real thing.
Hyebin:What do you want?
Thor:I want her blood

Then he pointed his filthy ponty finger at me and I was not shocked at his request since he already talked about this with me.

Yoongi:Are you crazy?!
Thor:Oh trust me I'm not. But they are...

He turned to a large monitor that is being supervised by Loki that shows a border line protected by an electric fence and at the other side of it shows a bunch of walkers trying to bring down the fence,some getting zombie fried...

Jaehee:And why would they need her blood?
Loki:Simple,to make them stronger.
Jungkook:What advantage are you going to get?
Thor:Humanity will end and when we are only the one who's left we will experiment on a cure to bring them back.
Yoongi:You now just bring them back today...
Loki:Now that won't be fun
Y/n:What kind of people are you?
Yoongi:Crazy Psychos...
Thor:Ok that's it! Boys!

Suddenly big and buffy men came out of nowhere grabbing us by our arms one by one. Two men grabbed me and as by instinct I kick the one man in the balls while I kick the other at his stomach.

Taehyung:Wow man,I'm Impres-sed

Taehyung oppa commented when I finished fighting them. Not so fast,
another man grabbed me when I was caught off guard.

Y/n:Let us go!
Thor:No way...'cause I'll be needing your blood
Yoongi:F*ck you!
Loki:F*ck you too!
Hyebin:Just f*ck each other!
Thor:Okay take her to the tank!
Jungkook:No!! Y/N!! JAGI!!
Y/n:JUNGKOOK!! YOONGI OPPA!! GUYS!!
Loki:Do it...

*Klack*

I feel my head getting hit and blood gushing out a little bit. The last thing I saw was the brothers standing in my front with their smirks on their faces while looking down at me.

Then I fell down 'till darkness consumes me not forgetting to say...

Y/n:(Whispers) Help me...

💮➰➿➰➿➰➿💮

~·~Jungkook's Pov~·~

Jungkook:Hyung!
Jin:What do we do now?!
Namjoon:Hyung? Yoongi hyung?

We look at Yoongi hyung who has his head down and teardrops dropping at his lap,hands tied around his back,silently crying...

Yoongi:I do not want to lose her...I don't want my younger sister to leave my side. I will miss her everyday,
her stubborness,her voice,her face, herself and more...If she dies I'll die too. I can't stand being alone in my life without her...
Jungkook:Hyung we're here and if she dies I'll die too

Teardrops slowly made it's way to my cheeks down to my lap.

Hyebin:Guys...no matter what happens we'll save her...Fighting!
All:FIGHTING!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
Guys!!! I have updated chapter 28 and I feel sad for the last part but anyways I'll be updating more later on...

Hope you like it and if you did please vote and comment,don't forget to follow me...

To the next chapter we go! Kaja!!!