Chapter 24

~·~Hyebin's Pov~·~
   I woke up to the sounds of screaming and crying.

Hyebin:Ouch~my head...
Jaehee:Hyebin? Is that you?
Hyebin:U-unnie I'm here!
Jaehee:What happened?
Hyebin:I don't know unnie but I feel something is wrong here...
Jaehee:Are you ok?
Hyebin:I'm fine unnie,but I can't find Y/n.
Jaehee:It's ok we'll find her. Before that let's try and get out of here.
Hyebin:Arasso unnie

   I tried to frre myself from the chain but the chain is holding my hands tightly.

Jaehee:Hyebin where are you?
Hyebin:I'm on your left unnie

   I heard no reply and think that she went back ti freeing herself from the chain that holds us.

Hyebin:Ahhhh!!
Jaehee:Shhh calm down Hyebin it's me
Hyebin:You scared me unnie,and how did you get out?
Jaehee:Mastered pick locking and I always keep a hairpin with me for emergencies like this.

   As she finished talking I was already out of my chain including my feet

Hyebin:Thank you unnie.
Jaehee:No problem. Let's find Y/n

   I nodded at her in the daek but I can see something in her eyes but I can't pinpoint what is it so I just followed her.

Jaehee:First we must retrieve our weapons...
Hyebin:Okay...

   We step out the hallways quietly and slowly. We stopped by a wooden door and opened it and inside it lies our weapons that has been stolen from us earlier,well not really stolen but a bit like that.

Hyebin:How can we carry all of this?
Jaehee:Let's find a bag and put all the weapons inside it.
Hyebin:Of Course.

   Within a minute we both have a bag in oir back filled with our originally weapons. Y/n's katana slung at my shoulder and my favorite weapon at the other hand:Gun.

Jaehee:Where sho-
???:Please st-stop
Hyebin:Is that?
Jaehee:Yes. Now come on before something happens to her.

   Cries echoed to the hallway and we follew it until we reach a door,big enough to fit 10 people at the same time. 2 door joined each other and painted with white paint.

*Cries* *Sniffles*

Hyebin:Come one unnie let's go inside

   Jaehee unnie took a big deep breath before pushing the door open loudly and hardhly that it made a dent to the wall behind the door.

Jaehee and Hyebin:Y/N?!!

   We dashed next to Y/ns side and that is when I notice her facial features. Red nose,puffy and red eyes and hickeys in her neck that trails down 'till her womanhood. I know she is still naked but I don't f*cking care because I look and treated Y/n as my younger sister and Jaehee unnie too as my older sister.

Hyebin:Who did this to you?!
Y/n:Please n-no...
Jaehee:What do you mean no?! He just raped you!
Y/n:He sa-said that if I do-don't play w-with him he will hu-hurt you unnies
Hyebin:It's okay,we're here

   Jaehee unnie and I hugged Y/n tighter and grabbed a cloth from the closet behind her and it's full of clothes for women.

Hyebin:Here wear this...

   She wore the clothes with shaky hands so I helped her. I feel bad for myself for not coming and helping her earlier...

 I feel bad for myself for not coming and helping her earlier

   Y/n seems too notice my face that is mad

Y/n:Don't blame yourselves unnie It's okay,I'm fine now.
Jaehee:Here drink this water first

   Y/n finished the bottled water in one gulp and laughed at us.

Y/n:Unnies~ where's my katana?

   She does aegyo at us and I gave her the katana she loves when suddenly...

Jaehee:So can you tell us who did it?
Y/n:It's t-
???:It's me

   We spinned our heads at the doorway and there stood...

Jaehee and Hyebin:YOU?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
   Hello guys this is my 4th update for today and just wait for the next update I will be publishing later~

   Hope you like it and if you did please vote and comment,don't forget to follow me.

   To the next chapter we go!!!