Chapter 31(Final Chapter)

~·~Yoongi's Pov~·~
   It slowly walked to us when suddenly...

Shiingg!!!

   It's head was cutted in half and we only watched with wide eyes as it fell on the floor lifelessly.

Y/n:Do.Not.Steal.My.Food.

   We turned our heads to her and she has her eyes still closed then Jungkook grunted,meaning that she lost consciousness.

Jungkook:W-what was that?

   We shrugged at him then passed by the thing carefully without stepping on it.

   After a few minutes walking back we reached the exit,confused as why the other enemies didn't show up and followed us.

   We all slowly went in the van and carefully placed Y/n beside me and Jungkook.

1 Year Later

~·~Y/n's Pov~·~

   It's been a year since me and the unnie's got kidnapped. And we also have a twins named Jeon Justin and Jeon SoMin.

Jungkook:Justin~

   They are already 1 year old and still can't talk but the uncles will always spoil them with foods,toys,clothes and more...especially my brother.

   And we're hidden deep inside the forest that human can't see easily. We found this house or more of a mansion just sitting out in the forest and found out that the couple who lived here died because of a disease.

Yoongi:Hyung!
Jin:Yes?!
Yoongi:Can you cook dinner?
Jin:Oh arasso

   We are already happy but that doesn't mean that the walkers race already dissapeared. The walkers are still lurking out there and we don't know if it will attack us,anytime. Having twins with Jungkook is tge best gift that I've got in my lifetime. But sometimes I think that what if there are no walkers in this world? Will we be still together? Or what?

Jungkook:Jagi? Hello?

   I was brought back to my senses when Jungkook called me.

Y/n:Yes jagi?
Jungkook:We're going to eat now…what are you thinking about?
Y/n:It's just that what if walkers doesn't exist in this world?
Jungkook:Well,even if they don't exist we would still be together,forever.

   I smiled at him then gave him a quick peck on the lips then stood up to go the dinig room with him. And there they are talking yo each other happily and loudly.

   I just chuckled at them and went to sit next to my brother and Jungkook at my left,we prayed for the food that we have today and went dig in.

Jimin:Jin hyung what is this? It's so good!
Jin:A walker's liver...

   Jimin oppa chocked on the food and we laughed at him,he really thought it was true...

Jimin:*Cough*Hyung not funny...

   With that we all continued eaitng not minding the walkers but minding the family that I have.

   I could be happy and satisfied with them,I swear this is the best gift I've received...

~·~The End~·~

A/n:
   Hello guys! Sadly this is the last chapter of the story "The Apocalypse 2" and thank you for the readers that kept supporting 'till the end of the story😢😢😘Thank You very much!