Chapter 16

~·~Y/n's Pov~·~
   What? How? Why?

   In front of us right now are a bunch of walkers who are eating some human flesh that came from whoever knows and what worst is the human fleshes are scattered in the first floor!

Namjoon:What?!
Jaehee:Opp-
Walkers:(Groans)

   Too late. The walkers are already running to the stairs,as instincts we run towards the furthest room which is the Guest room that has been abandoned by Loki...

Jimin:Faster!

   Jimin oppa is the first one who arrived first in the room. Only Jaehee unnie and Hyebin unnie are still running to the room and a walker almost grab Hyebin unnie when Taehyung oppa fired his gun at the walkers...

   Once they both got in we barricaded the door with a chair and more...

Hoseok:What now?
Namjoon:Of course we need to find a way out...

   We all looked around for a way out and found nothing. I was about to give up when I found a piece of paper with a code or cipher.

「DRMTHUZXRORGB」

Namjoon:What is this?

   We all look once more at the code...

*Bang*

   We got startled by the banging on the door but I stay calm while looking at the code...

Y/n:I'll take this with us and let's find a way out first...

   Inside this room are a door of course,a bed,a bathroom,a closet,a window-

   Window!

Y/n:How about we go out the window?
Jaehee:Y/n,you do realize we're on the second floor right?
Y/n:But we don't have any other choice unnie…
Yoongi:I would rather die falling from the second floor than getting eaten by those pieces of sh-
Jin:Yoongi…
Yoongi:Pieces of trash...yeah...
Jimin:Let's go!
Hoseok:Guys look...

   We all look at what Hoseok oppa is talking about and turns out that the door is getting broken by the walkers of course...

Taehyung:Come on guys!
Y/n:Wait!

   I grab a mattress from the closet that we always keep for extra guests and I pulled it with me and ioen the window...

   I hope this works...

   The window is big enough to fit a mattress and I push the mattress with the help of Jungkoook and them and it perfectly landed where I want it to land. Just right where we can reach it and so we can fall withoit getting hurt...

[A/n:You'll get hurt in any ways…]

   Stop being overdramatic Author-nim

[A/n:Trust me you'll get hurt😏]

   And I really hope we land in the mattress...

Y/n:Come on guys!

   The scaredy cat goes first and I went last so I can grab a few snacks that the guest room have in their liitle mini rack and mini fridge for drinks...

Y/n:Go Jungkook,I'll follow after you
Jungkook:Prom-

*Bang* *Crash*

Y/n:Hurry now!

   Jungkook oppa jumped and landed on the mattress and to me since food is life I grab the backpack that is full of snacks and swing it to my shoulders while reaching for my sword that's laying on the bed...

   I went to the window and throw down the bag which they caught,I was about to Jump when a st*pid walker pulled me back and almost bit me but luckily I slash it with my sword. I quickly stand to the window and a f*cking st*pid walker pushed me and I landed more in the dront where there is no mattress and..

*Crack*

   Now I have a broken ankle...how amazing...note the sarcasm…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
   Hello guys I forgot to tell you that the all of the chapters will have your pov and it will only change if neccessary...

   Comment if you guys found out the code and if you un-coded it in a short time I'm amazed…

   Hope you guys like it and if you did please vote and comment,don't forget to follow me…

   The next chapter we go!!!