Chapter 14

~·~Y/n's Pov~·~
   We knocked three times at the door before revealing Hyebin unnie with a gun on her left hand.

Y/n:Unnie,why are you holding a gun?
Hyebin:I thought you will have some accompany or anything...
Jaehee:It's ok Hyebin and shall we go inside?
Yoongi:Hurry girls I'm hungry and tired from all the running
Girls:Ne~

   Yoongi oppa gave his supplies to Jin oppa so he can prepare our dinner and went to the kitchen with the supplies.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

   I volunteered to open the door and hopefully wishing that it's not Loki.

   And looks like my wish has been heard…

Namjoon:Let's go in guys and thank you Y/n.
Y/n:You're Welcome (smiles)

   The other two followed Namjoon to the living room,leaving Jungkook with me.

Y/n:Are you ok oppa?
Jungkook:No I'm not...
Y/n:Thank goodness
Jungkook:How about you?
Y/n:I'm fine too

   We stared at each other and Jungkook broke the eye contact when he suddenly hugged me. I can feel my cheeks blush and I return back the hug to him,I slowly seperated from him but not far away. Only one inch is left before I can reach his lips-

???:Ahem…

   I pushed Jungkook a little bit and face whoever brokw the time o-it's my brother. Oh my Gosh...

Yoongi:Mini…let's go eat and Jungkook nice job (clicks tongue and high five's Jungkook)

   Wait what?! Am I missing something? Why did they high five?

Jungkook:Jagi~we're going to eat now
Y/n:What are we gonna eat?
Jungkook:We're gonna eat each other...
Y/n:Yah! That's not funny!
Jungkook:Sorry jagi I'm just kidding!(Laughs with his bunny teeth showing)

   I pouted at him and he quickly pecked my lips and placed his arm on my shoulder while me on the other side has a pain in both of my cheeks from too much smiling from the incident earlier. We reached the dining room and everybody is sitted except for Loki and the two of us...

   I grab the chair next to Hoseok oppa and to my right is Jungkook oppa...

Jaehee:Yah,why are you smiling like that?
Y/n:Like what unnie? (still smiling)
Jaehee:Like you killed someone

   I told them that Jungkook pecked me earlier and they erupted an 'oooh's' and some whistles. Then Namjoon oppa brought up something...

Namjoon:What happened to Loki?
All:"……"
Y/n:Well...uhmm...how do I explain this?
Hyebin:It's ok Y/n,go ahead.
Y/n:Well I kinda overheard him talking to someone which he refers 'brother' and then-
Jaehee:What?! I overheard him too talking to his 'brother' about injecting something to him and I got this...

   Jaehee unnie grab the briefcase under the table and placed it on her lap. We finished eating and continued our discussion in the living room.

   After we all sat Jaehee unnie placed the briefcase on the coffee table,then she opened it and thousand cashes of money welcomed us...

Taehyung:How did Loki got this
Y/n:Well...uhm-

   And then I started explaining to them what I heard from the phone call that Loki got earlier...

Namjoon:So that explains why Jaehee got a briefcase full of money.
Jimin:And that wcplains too why he escaled from is,he knew there was a tracker and got rid of it...

   We were busy talking to each other and I feel that something will happen so I quickly hid the briefcase under the sofa...

Jungkook:Jagi what are you doing?

    The attention all turn towards me and I placed my point finger to my lips 'Shusshing' them. And at the right timing Loki came in with red eyes,full of anger and revenge on his eyes...

   Oh well sh*i…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
   I updated chapter 14 thanks to E0ANNL2X for reminding me and that's it,hope it's not boring...

   I hope you enjoy it and if you did please bote and comment,don't forget to follow me…

   Here we go next chapter! Kaja!!!