Chapter 8

~·~Y/n's Pov~·~
Before I went to the kitchen I see Loki looking at ne so I glanced at him with a poker face,the past few hour Loki has been strangely weird...like he's always looking at me and when he would direct his gaze into other direction I will look at him and sometimes caught him smirking or smiling without a reason...

Like,heck! That's creepy! Who would smirk or smile without a reason I know he has something in his sh*tty brain but I don't want to find out what is it...

Jin:Y/n!
Y/n:Uh-oh ye-yeah?
Jin:You're lost in thoughts for a few minutes and I've been calling you for a thousand times!
Y/n:Sorry oppa...
Jin:If you want to talk about it,you can talk to the girls...okay? I'll take care of this
Y/n:Really?! Oh thank you oppa! I Love You!
Jin:I Love You too baby sis now go and talk with the girls...
Yoongi:That's my sister hyung!
Jin:Yeah yeah...well she's my sister too

I heard Yoongi oppa sighing that means he sighed with a pout 'cause he wants me on his own (in a siblings way)

(Just Imagine him a little more bit pouting so yeah...I don't even know if he's pouting...oh well he's the genius jjang jjang man bbong bbong)

I just chuckled at my mind 'cause if I do chuckled here with my unnies then they would ask me what I was chuckling about and then I have to answer it...

Hyebin:We're here!

We arrived at Hyebin unnie's room

(A/n:The mansion has 10 rooms so they all lived there and so on....
continue Y/n)

I really envy Hyebin unnie's room beacuse of how beautiful it looks like...

I really want the mat for my room though but nevermind that.

Jaehee:So Y/n...do you want to talk about it?
Y/n:Ne unnie!
Hyebin:So what is it all about hmm?
Y/n:I'ts about Loki
Jaehee:So what's wrong with Loki?
Hyebin:Yeah,like did he do anything wrong to you?!
Y/n:Calm down unnie,Loki seems strange to me bec-

Time skip by Jimin having no jams and I'm too lazy to write it sooo...

Y

/n:-And then he loo-
Jaehee:What's wrong Y/n?
Y/n:I think I hear some footsteps
Hyebin:Maybe It's just the boys
Y/n:No...this footstep is like it's dragging it's own feet

Since Hyebin unnie's room is near the stairs you can easily hear if someone is coming upstairs or downstairs. Hyebin unnie likes a room near the stairs so someday if a fire or something happen she can immediately go downstairs and get help but the negative side is if a kidnapper go through the front door and of course use the stairs she is the first victim but let's not think about that first...

Y/n:I'm gonna check it unnies okay?
Hyebin and Jaehee:Okay...

I open the door a little bit where you can only see outside using one eye or maybe two eyes but as far as I can see, I see some silhoutte but it stopped ascending up the stairs so I open the door more to see that It's Loki,who've we been talking about earlier. Glad that I checked it before he eavesdrop in our conversation,right?

Y/n:Loki,what are you doing there?
Loki:Oh uh Jin hyung tokd me to get you girls so we can eat
Y/n:Oh okay Thank you
Loki:No problem Y/n...

I look back at my unnies and told them...

Y/n:We're gonna start running now if we don't want the food to be gone...

I open the door widely and then closed it after they ran out after closing it I ran to the dining toom and sat down between Loki and Jungkook. I felt some hand touching my thigh,
yes I'm wearing shorts. It gave goosebumps all over my body and just shrugge it off 'cause it's my boyfriend touching me...nothing wrong about it...

But I was wrong...

The hand on my thigh is on my left leg,
Jungkook is at my right side and that means Loki is sitting at my left side...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
Hello everyone and I have updated a super super super late update but I added more words so It's my payback but don't wory I will Immediately follow up chapter 9...I promise and I don't break my promises sooooo...yeah

I hope you like it and if you did please vote and comment,don't forget to follow me...

Next chapter here we go!!!