5 - Flash

After homeroom, you went to first period. You had Math one of your favourite subjects, you disliked Science, 'ironic', you thought given the school had 'Science' in the name. You had been accepted here on a Math scholarship, it had always been your strong suit. You walk into the class, the teacher pointing you to a spare seat. You sit down next to a boy who introduces himself as Flash. 

"And what's your na-" he begins to ask you but is cut off by the teacher.

 "Flash be quiet." 

The teacher starts to inform the class of today's lesson plan, and asks various students questions. 

You lean towards Flash, "my name's y/n" you whisper to him, so the teacher doesn't call you out for taking.

The teacher asks a question, you watch as Flash's hand shot up, the teacher called on him and Flash told his answer to the class. It had been wrong, 

"that's incorrect Flash" the teacher said. 

She turned, calling on the student in front of you, "Parker". 

Parker you gasped, Peter Parker? The boy who lived down the hall? The boy who ran off on you yesterday?

 "Huh" Peter said, clearly not paying attention, you tilt your head to look over his shoulder, he was walking videos of Spider-Man on his laptop. Peter studied the board for a second before giving the teacher an answer.

 "That's correct" she turned back towards Flash, "see Flash, being the fastest isn't always the best." 

The class snickered and you tried to ignore Flash kicking the back of Peter's chair. 

AN//: anyone recognize this scene?