Part 66 - Epilogue

**Weeeeooooowweeeeeeoooowwwweeeooooo** 

A siren blared past the window of the decathlon meeting, followed by another, and then another. You glanced towards Peter, a mischievous grin spreading across his features as he stared back at you. 

"I have to go!" You shouted at Mr Harrington, already on your feet to leave. 

"Uh- I- me too" Peter stuttered, stumbling over his chair as he followed behind you. 

"Okay then" Michelle replied with disinterest, not looking up from the notes in front of her, while the rest of the team stared at you and Peter in confusion.

As soon as you turned the corner, you took off at a run, grabbing hold of Peters hand as you did so. As soon as you had left school grounds you morphed into your suit, the action becoming second nature by now. Peter ran into an alleyway, while you made your way to the top of a nearby building. Seconds later you were meet with a soft thud as Peter landed beside you, a string of webs hanging from the billboard above you. 

"They went that way" he said, using his spidersense to determine the scene of the crime.

You look over a him, a smile spreading across your face, at the sight of his tousled hair,        Spider-Man mask in hand.

Never did you think when you moved to Queens that it would end up like this.

You smile again as you behind to run, swinging and jumping between rooftops. Hand in hand with Peter Parker, Spider-Man, the boy down the hall.

THE END