Part 20

The bus pulled up and you checked into your hotel room. Sitting on a bed with Liz and Cindy you talk about what the decathlon will be like tomorrow. Then Liz gets the idea that we should all go swimming in the pool tonight. You all agree and decide to text the rest of the decathlon team the plan.

After dark you change into your swim suit and grab a towel before walking outside to meet the team. You sneak around the corridors, picking up people as you went.

You stoped outside Peter and Ned's door, as Peter stepped out, he wore causal clothes, with a hoodie zipped up to his neck

You stoped outside Peter and Ned's door, as Peter stepped out, he wore causal clothes, with a hoodie zipped up to his neck. Liz began telling him to put on his trunks before running off in the direction of the pool with the others. You stay behind, smiling at Peter.

"Are you coming?" You ask him, "it won't be any fun without you."

He smiles, looking down at his feet. You take a step forward, and place your hand on his cheek, tilting his head forward, making his eyes meet yours. 

"Yeah sure," he says, "I'll be there soon." 

"Okay." You say, giving him a smile. 

You give him a quick kiss on the cheek, making him blush, before walking away in the direction of the pool.

Peter didn't show up. You knew he wouldn't show up. You could tell from the way his eyes couldn't meet yours when you asked him to come. You decided it was another thing to add to the ever growing list of things you didn't know about Peter Parker.

You had fun, laughing with Liz, Flash and the other decathlon members, tomorrow's competition in the back of your mind. You were the only ones in the pool, the rest of the hotel's residence were asleep. You began to have a water fight, splashing the water with all your might into Flash's face. He laughed before grabbing your head, pushing you under. You come up after a second, giggling, before flicking him with another face full of water.

After your water fight, you floated on your back, looking up at the night sky, through the large skylight. You smile to yourself, everything in your life was perfect, a great new school, great new friends, a great new boyfriend, even if he did leave at the worst times. 

"Guys it's nearly 1:00 am" you hear Liz call, snapping you out of your dream. "We should get back to our rooms, we still have decathlon tomorrow." 

You all sigh, grabbing your towels and drying off before sneaking along the corridors to your rooms.