Part 38

I wince, slowly coming back into consciousness. I look around, my body burning with the pain, from the weight of the concrete on me. I spot y/n lying unconscious in the rumble. Her face was pale, and blood ran down her forehead.

"Y/n" I yell, but she doesn't hear me.

I pull my mask off, suddenly finding in hard to breathe. I scream again, first y/n name and then a cry for help. For someone, anyone, to come and find us.

I use all my might to push the concrete off of me, but nothing happens. Tears start to stream down my face, and I try to force my breathing to steady. 'How can I save y/n if I can't even save myself?' I push up again. 

"Come on Peter." I tell myself. "Come on Spider-Man. Come on Spider-Man." 

I heave upwards, lifting the concrete with my arms. I push it out of my way and run over to y/n. I throw off the chunks of concrete that were on top of her and pulled her out of the way. 

"Y/n" I say, cupping her face. 

"Y/n please stay with me, I need you." I pleaded, feeling for her pulse.

"Y/n I need you to stay with me, I love you." 

I lay my head on her stomach, and begin to cry. I can't find a pulse, she's gone. In this instant, right now, I don't care about Vulture. I don't care about saving the world, or being an Avenger. I don't care about being Spider-Man. I just care about her, I would give it all up in an instant if I could spend one more minute with her. 

"Y/n, I love you."