Part 48

You sat down at the decathlon meeting at the end of the day, the shock of Liz leaving still not fully hitting you. Mr Harrington brings the trophy, sitting it in front of you. 

"I have to return it to the trophy case, but I thought we could use it as a little motivation." He explains.

"First order of business, we need a new team captain for next year." Mr Harrington announces, "Michelle." 

You clap, and Michelle beams. 

"My friends call me MJ." She tells the group. 

"I thought you didn't have any friends?" Ned says

"I didn't."

You smile, proud that Michelle was finally coming out of her shell. Maybe the two of you would be friends after all. 

"Um I've gotta go." Peter says, gesturing with his hand, still holding his phone, in the direction of the door. 

"What are you hiding Peter?" Michelle asks. 

You see Peter tense up. 

"I'm just kidding I don't care."

Peter stands up. You feel your phone buzz in your pocket. It was a text from a random number.  

'Follow Peter.' It read. 

"I've gotta go too." You announce to the class and hurry after Peter who was already out the door. 

AN//: hey we're at 1.7k reads and currently ranked 5th in #peterparkerfanfiction that's pretty cool 

I know I'm guilty of being like the biggest ghost reader ever so I just wanna thank everyone who takes the time to comment and vote on my stories I really appreciate it!! Keep up the good work and happy reading!