Part 52

"You." You say, mustering up the courage to take several steps into the light. 

"Me?" Loki smirks, enjoying the anger that was clear across your face.

He walks towards you in the cage, stopping in front of the glass, looking all too comfortable in his prison. 

"Yes you." You say sharply, hoping the fear you are feeling is not registrable in your voice.

Loki smirks again, "And what have I done to receive such a warm welcome?" 

You don't answer, your mouth opening and closing trying to find the right words. Did he know? Had Tony told him why you were there? 'On second thought, why am I here?' You ask yourself, 'it's not like I was begging for any father-daughter bonding time?'

Loki chuckles. "Why did you bring this... cumberground to me?" He asked, turning his attention away from you, towards Tony.

You look that direction too, seeing Tony standing tall in a defiant position, his arms crossed over his chest. Peter stood behind him, looking more awkward than usual, but you could see a look of protectiveness and determination in his eye. You almost smile at the thought, knowing both of them would be right there beside you if anything went wrong. 

"Um... she... ah" Tony said, for once in his life struggling with to find the words. 

"Well don't just stand there like a blubbering idiot," Loki said, growing inpatient, "out with it."

"She's your... your..." Tony begins again.

You interrupt, deciding to get straight to the point, you couldn't take it anymore. "I'm your daughter."

AN//: yes cumberground, I wanted to be cool and make him say fancy old timey insults like mewling quim.

Btw cumberground means:  a totally worthless object or person; something that is just in the way #thanksrandomgooglesearchforoldfashioninsults 

And fun fact: mewling means whining and quim is a Victorian term for vagina or cunt, so mewling quim basically meaning whining vagina or whining cunt. Have fun with that.