Part 27

You walk through the doors of Midtown School of Science and Technology, spotting Liz and Betty talking by their lockers at the end of the hall. As you make your way over to them you feel a hand grab yours, yanking you into the nearby janitors closet. Peter stood before you, one hand on your mouth the other, a finger on his lips telling you to be quiet. He removes his hand. 

"Peter what the hell?" You whisper. 

"Did you tell anyone?" He asks, looking down at the ground.

Your confused, "did I tell anyone what?" 

"Did you tell anyone that I'm Spider-Man?" He asks, whispering the word Spider-Man quieter than the rest. 

"No," you say, as he continues to look down, "I would never tell anyone your secret." 

Peter lets out a breath you realize he must have been holding. You both stand there, in the janitors closet, unsure what to say. 

"Peter?" 

"Yeah?"

"Who else knows?" You ask, suddenly getting a feeling you may he the only one. 

"Just you... and Ned." 

"What about May?" You ask, you had a hard time believing that Peter hadn't shared this with her. Whenever Peter talked about her they always sounded so close. 

"No" Peter looks down again, "she has no idea."

"Okay." Is all you can say. 

"Just please don't tell anyone." Peter says, you can hear the worry in his voice.

You put your hands on the side of his face, tilting his head up, "never."