Part 63

School seemed to drag on forever, each hour long lesson seeming to take 20. Finally it was it was last period, biology. Peter sat two rows ahead of you, working with his designated lab parter as you worked with yours. He kept glancing back at you, but you pretended you didn't notice. You had been distant all day, and he noticed. But you couldn't talk to him, you knew if you did you would tell him about going to see Mr Stark and he would beg to come with you. Whatever it was Mr Stark needed you for you had a feeling it was something you needed to do on your own. When the bell rang you bolted out the door, hitting the hall at a run. You heard Peter call out you name but you kept running, your pace not slowing until you reached the doors of the school. You stopped, scanning the cars for one that belonged to Mr Stark you spotted a black car, with tinted windows positioned just out side the gate. Happy stood before it, nodding in your direction as you approached, he opened the door for you, closing in before walking around to the drivers seat. 

"So what does Mr Stark want me for?" You ask Happy, after ten long minutes of silence.

When he didn't reply you asked again, being rewarded with the closing of the screen that divided the back from the driver seat.

"Okay then" your voice trails off, emitting defeat as you sit the rest of the trip in silence. 

"Y/n" Mr Stark greeted you outside the doors of the Avengers upstate headquarters, "I've been waiting all day to show you this."

Before you could ask exactly what he was talking about he walked off, causing you to pick up your pace and follow hesitantly behind.

Tony lead you into a room adjoining the main entrance. You stopped in you place as you saw just exactly what was in the room.

AN//:  I have my first day of year 12 tomorrow and I should sleep but I'm writing fan fiction instead   ???

3