~Skip ahead to the one-shots please~

///Xio Chenlane///

I strolled down the halls of my high school. I was in Freshman year, and very lucky to be in the same school as my 2 best friends. Nebula and Lenon were my best friends since as long as I can remember.

"Xio!"

I turned my head around to see Lenon walk up to me and put her arms around me. Ever since she became taller than me she always tried to show off. 

"Stop! I told you to not do that anymore!" 

She only smiled. One of the reasons I had called her Lenny sometimes was that her face looked exactly like a lenny face.

I giggled and put my arms around her. I didn't realize I did this until I heard someone snickering. I turned to see some guys looking down at me. 

"Faggot!"

I quickly removed my arms from Lenon and blushed,

"I-I'm not l-lesbian.."

They ignored me and walked away. I sighed, high school boys suck. 

I looked up at Lenon.

Her yellow eyes looked sad and her dyed-blue hair was over her face. I moved it out of the way and dragged her to our first class. 

/Lunch/

I sat next to Nebula and Lenon. Both of us laughing over cute seniors. I slightly remember when Lenon told us she was lesbian. I didn't care. But Nebula had a bit of difficulty dealing with it.

Lenon started making even more remarks on the girls in front of us. My stomach churned at their words. Why was I so upset? 

Because she was my friend right?

Right?

/After school/

When school was over Nebula went to her house while I followed Lenon to hers. We were going to have some time alone since her parents were out of town. I was just happy to see Lenon. Ever since I can remember I had always felt like this.

I still don't know why.

Over and over I asked myself that question. Why is it so hard to answer?

Lenon smiled and dragged me over to her room.

It had purple everything pretty much. I loved he- I mean I loved that about her. Only picking what she likes.

"Xio?"

I turned my head towards Lenon.

"Hmm?"

" You have been staring at me for the last 2 minutes."

My face turned red and I tripped on my feet.

"No I-"

As I fell my voice drifted of and hit my head on Lenon's bedside. 

"Owww"

"OMG are you OK! Don't die!"

I giggled. Slightly delusional.

"You're so pretty..."

Lenon blushed,

"Not as pretty as you..."

I felt my face turn as red as the flag of China.

"I-I huh?"

Lenon let out a long breath and looked me in the eyes,

"I like you- I've always had, you were there when I came out, when even my parents looked at me differently, you were there."

Her eyes were in tears. 

" I want to know if you like me too"

I swear my heart stopped. 

Lenon was confessing to me.

I nodded. I kissed her over and over.

Each one with with both hope and love. I replayed what happened. 

Who knew?