Goggles x Emperor!Sibling!Reader (Part 2)

Nope doing this now

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>After you walk away<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

You held your hands up to your face as you walked away from Goggles. You couldn't even think straight. All you could think about was his outfit, cheery personality, great skill-

"(Y/N)!"

You were snapped out of your thoughts as your dear old' brother came up to you and put his hands on your shoulders. 

"What were you doing with that peasant?"

You blinked once. Why was he so angry with you? You were currently searching through your head as you tried to come up with why he could possibly be angry with you.

"What peasant?"

He sneered in your face and then hugged you. His arms were tight as he continued to scream in your ear.

"You are too young to date idiot! And much less, with Goggles my enemy! OUR enemy!"

He suddenly pushed you away from a little. His face turned a little softer as he looked behind you. Curious, you turned your head to see Prince run over to you.

"Hey, guys!"

The moment he reached you, he hugged you in a nice warm hug. Emperor, still salty, only watched as Prince started talking about a pretty butterfly he saw in the middle of a match the other day.

"I'm telling you (Y/N)-Chan! The color was the same as my eyes!"

Emperor then placed his hand on Prince's shoulder. Prince then embraced him as well. 

"Emperor! Did you know that-"

"Not the time Prince"

Prince looked up to see Emperor's eyes. Which were thick with hatred towards a certain inkling. He looked at you once and then again at Prince. He seemed to calm down looking at the both of you. His eyes finally calmed down and a small smile formed on his pale face.

"Actually (Y/N)"

Your eyes snapped up to his as Prince started to play with his jacket's zipper.

"You too Prince"

Prince seemed to be slightly surprised that Emperor was speaking to him as well. Especially with a tone of voice other than the one he used when he was scolding him.

"You guys want to head home? I can make grilled cheese just like mom used to make them"

You and Prince's eyes both went at least twice their size. Your mother's grilled cheese sandwiches were the best! Hands down!

"Yeah!"

You began walking with them when something seemed to catch your eye. GOggles were sitting on a bench alone. His teammates gone. His face was low and his hands were just laying at his side. 

You bit your lip and then walked away from your brother's. Emperor was caught up with Prince who was chasing a butterfly into a wall.

(~)(~)(~)(~)(~)(~)(~)(~)(~)(~)

Goggle's Perspective

(~)(~)(~)(~)(~)(~)(~)(~)(~)(~)

I was sitting down on a bench. My hands now propped up to hold my face. How was a supposed to look at (Y/N) now? She is WAY too out of my league and her slightly older brother wants to kill me!

And she's so pretty and amazing and nice and cool and still out of league and-

"Are you ok Goggles?"

I fell out off the bench I was sitting on at the sudden voice. From the ground, I rubbed my head to see a very pretty inkling looking at me.

I blinked and my vision cleared. I backed away from her as I realized that wasn't any pretty inkling, it was (Y/N)!.

My crush and the person that kissed my cheek like 15 minutes ago!

I felt my face turn ridiculously red as I stuttered back over to her. She giggles and I swore that everything looked brighter as she made that single noise. She sat down and patted the seat next to her.

"Did you hear me?"

I nodded and slowly made my way over, tripping over my feet a couple of times. She seemed to find this slightly funny as she continued to laugh.

"You really are adorable huh?"

My eyes brightened up and we began to giggle together. Though I wasn't completely sure why we were laughing exactly. I was just happy to be near her. 

"Are you going to tell me what's up?"

My smile seemed to fall a little as I looked at her. How could I tell her? I mean, she did kiss my cheek, but maybe that's what rich inklings do right? 

"I like someone but I think they may be out my league-"

You stopped his blabbering with a quick peck on the cheek. His face was unchanging until a blanket of red took over his face. You smiled at your work before Goggles jumped at you and gave you another kiss. You melted into it and considering to ask for entrance when you heard your brother's scream in the distance. 

"GOGGLES GET YOUR SQUIDY ASS OVER HERE!"