Aloha x Shy!Reader

(I/C) means Ink color. And this is gender neutral! ^w^ (this song is really good btw)

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

"Hurry up (Y/N)!"

"I-I don't think t-this is a good i-idea..."

You were currently in the doorway of your apartment. Your good friend Octoglasses was desperately trying to get you out of your house. Her friend Aloha was planning a party and had invited the S-4 and a couple of friends.

But it wasn't any kind of party.

It was a pool party.

(BTW this is a special kind of pool that doesn't kill you don't worry)

"Come on! Don't you want to see Aloha?"

Your cheeks warmed as you thought of seeing Aloha. You had grown quite the crush on this inkling. And him the same. But you were always too shy to say anything and Aloha couldn't bring himself to do it. You were too pretty in his eyes.

Octoglasses sighed and grabbed your hands while running down the steps. Your (shoes) were not helping as you kept stumbling every other second.

"W-wait! I can't! I look too weird in swimsuits! What  if he thinks I look fat or-"

Octoglasses stopped from running down the steps and flipped you around. Her hands went on top of your shoulders. Her eyes gleamed on to yours.

"Don't you say that (Y/N)! You are an amazing inkling and Aloha would be an idiot to think or believe otherwise!"

You shook your head slowly as Octoglasses grabbed your hand again and continued to drag you down the other 3 flights of stairs. What? You lived in a tall apartment building.

()&()&()&()&()&()&()&()&()&()&()&()&()&()

"What about this one (Y/N)?"

You ducked your head as yet another swimsuit was thrown at your head. Octoglasses was at a shop for swimsuits and was trying to get the cute-est one she could find. Though most of them were a little, showy for your liking.

"What about this?"

She held up a cute (I/C) top melting into a soft pink. It came with matching shorts that had little pink and blue polka dots on it.

And the shorts actually covered your thighs!

"I guess those aren't too bad..."

Octoglasses cheered and ran to buy it for you. Currently, though, you were trying to figure out how in the world you were going to show your face at Aloha's party.

()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()

Aloha's Perspective

()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()

((*((*I hust realized that in almosst every oneshot the character has his own perspective*))*))

"Jesus, Aloha calm down!"

"I'M ON TOP OF THE WORLD ARMY AND YOU CAN'T STOP M- OOF"

I groaned as Army tackled me from my bed-jumping. I rubbed my head as Army climbed off me and began to shake me.

"Snap out of it Dammit!"

"What is it Army?"

Army took his hands off my shoulders and rolled his eyes as I puffed out my lips and crossed my arms. He then rolled his eyes and looked at my attire and face. My face was a warm red and my eyes were gleaming. I had even cleaned my clothes this morning to make sure I looked perfect for tonight. I can't believe that I'm going to see (Y/N) again!

His eyes suddenly seemed to soften with realization as he saw my extremely childish state. I just couldn't help it though!

"Ahh, excited for the party tonight?"

I nodded furiously. 

"Yeah! (Y/N) is going to be there!"

I saw his eyebrows and quickly noticed my mistake.

"I-I'm mean, and my team is going to be there and so will, Goggles, Glasses, Mask, I even got Team Emperor to come because I won a bet-"

Army placed his hand over my mouth and smirked a little bit. Though Army could be very serious at times, he was my best friend. Even if that meant embarrassing the squid pulp out of me.

"Rider! Come in here for a bit?"

My eyes widened as Rider barged into my room. His eyes looked between Army and I and his lips went up into a familiar sneer.

"Look, I'm not into gay porn so can you please tell me why you called me over?"

Army rolled his eyes and took his hand off my mouth. He began wiping his hand on his jacket and began talking again.

"Rider, I have something that maybe you and I can do together"

(((((Me: *holds up welcome sign* WELCOME TO DIRTY MINDED CITY)))))

Rider's eyebrows went up. Oh no. What are they thinking about?

Army quickly walked up to him and whispered something in his ear. Rider's sneer then melted into a smirk as he and Army began to slowly walk up to me.

"W-What are you doing?"

Then, out of nOwHeRe, Army leaped on top of me and pinned me down to the ground. Rider then moved to his hands to my shorts.

"That tickles!"

Then, I saw Rider take my phone out of my pocket. My eyes were almost the size of a salmon boss egg when I saw Rider click on the one and only,

(Y/N)'s contact. 

Army moved off me and before I could think about what was happening. He put my arms behind my back and quickly moved me away from Rider. I could only watch as Rider held my inkphone (is that what it's called?) and it wasn't long before I heard ringing. I tried to speak but Army then covered my mouth with his hands. Again.

"H-Hello? Aloha?"

Rider's eyebrows seemed to be doing a little cocky dance as he answered.

"It's Rider (Y/N)."

I heard a little noise from the other side of the phone before (Y/N) replied.

"W-Why do you have his phone R-Rider? Is he ok?"

I tried not to blush as I heard her genuine worry from her voice. Yet, judging from Rider's face, I was desperately failing.

"He's doing really good actually, but I think you need to know something."

My eyes suddenly filled with realization as I tried my best to break free of Army's grip. Rider only seemed intrigued by my sudden actions.

"O-oh, what i-i-is it?"

I struggled harder.

"Well, Aloha kind of has the hots for you."

The entire room seemed to become quiet all of the sudden. I was red as a slapped ass cheek and I had so much sweat on my face I could have filled my pool with it.

"R-really?"

I held my breath.

"I-I kind of like him t-too actually."

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

Sorry for the short ending. I realized how long this is so I had to cut it slightly short. An Eging Jr x Reader will be next BTW.