Eging Jr x Reader

(((The song has nothing to do with the story btw))) *Also Emperor x reader is coming out around Monday-Wednesday* And did I spell his name right? XD. This is also gender neutral. =P

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~No one's Perspective~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

Eging Jr was currently in the middle of a very important match. His team was up against another team that they had never gone up against. He was trying his best to splat as many enemies as he could but it was just too difficult.

N-Pacer kept getting splatted from behind, Emperor was teased so much he tried to physically attack the other teammates, and Prince was too scared to go anywhere without Emperor. Making it so that when Emperor got splatted, he would run away or fall off the map.

And Eging Jr?

He was trying his best. 

Though he was rarely the one who did the most work in his team, he was really impressing the fans and the crowd. Why do you ask? Well, a certain (I/C) tentacle colored inkling was cheering him on today. You had come over to encourage him of course! He was honestly just trying to impress you and make you proud!

Though it wasn't going too well.

He was starting to get tired and the opposing team was not even showing signs of desperation or weariness. His aim was slowly getting sloppier (not that it matters because he uses the cLaSh bLaStEr) and his footing was half-hearted. All of his team was at their base when Eging Jr lazily looked at the crowd. 

That was when he saw you.

You were holding up your sign with Eging Jr's cute face on it that you had drawn yourself. Your (H/S) was bouncing up and down as you chanted for his team. When his eyes met yours, even from so far away, he was still able to hear your shout.

"I love you Eging Jr! Go get them for me!"

Eging Jr seemed to shift. He grabbed his weapon tighter and dashed right back into the game. Nevertheless, his team won. And he was rewarded by a lot of hugs and kisses from his (girlfriend/boyfriend/partner)

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

Was this ok?... I tried to do something new for once.